- Underestimated: Our Not So Peaceful Nuclear Future by Mr. Henry D. Sokolski Strategic Studies Institute December 22, 2015
- Final Assessment on Past and Present Outstanding Issues regarding Iranís Nuclear Programme IAEA Board of Governors GOV/2015/68 Date: 2 December 2015 - In the early 1990s,
Iran may have received design information for a nuclear explosive device from a clandestine nuclear supply network. Iran, inter alia, denied the existence of a coordinated programme aimed at the development of a nuclear explosive device.The information available to the Agency, including the results of the sampling analysis and the satellite imagery, does not support Iranís statements on the purpose of the building [at Parchin].
- RUSSIAN BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENSE: RHETORIC AND REALITY Keir Giles - June 2015 - At some point in the near future, the issue of missile defense would once more be on the table with Russia; whether as a result of a relaxation of tensions allowing renewed bilateral discussion of security issues, or indeed because of an immediate threat of Russian escalatory action in response to the United States rolling out missile defense capabilities.
- 2nd Joint Report; 10th Report of the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee; 9th Report of the Defence Committee; 11th Report of the Foreign Affairs Committee; 11th Report of the International Development Committee - Session 2014-15 UK House of Commons - Committees on Arms Exports Controls 20 Mar 2015 -- Scrutiny of Arms Exports and Arms Controls (2015): Scrutiny of the Government's Strategic Export Controls Annual Report 2013, the Government's Quarterly Reports from October 2013 to June 2014, and the Government's policies on arms exports and international arms control issues.
- Prospects for Iran's New Direction by Mr. Keir Giles Strategic Studies Institute February 20, 2015
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|