31 March 2023 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.2022 to 31.03.2023 Ukraine MOD 31 Mar 2023
- Ukraine Marks Bucha Massacre Anniversary As Russia Shells Cities In East RFE/RL 31 Mar 2023 -- Ukraine on March 31 marked one year since Russian forces withdrew from Bucha, leaving behind hundreds of bodies of murdered civilians on the streets of the commuter town near the capital in what Kyiv said was a massacre and a Russian war crime.
- Ukraine seeks to join EU within year after start of membership talks: FM People's Daily 31 Mar 2023 -- Ukraine aims to join the European Union( EU) within a year after the start of the membership talks, Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on Thursday.
- Full accountability is what teaches an aggressor to live in peace - Volodymyr Zelenskyy during the Bucha Summit President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Bucha Declaration on accountability for the most serious crimes under international law committed on the territory of Ukraine President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Joint declaration of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Slovenia Robert Golob President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- The head of the Ukrainian state holds meeting with President of Moldova President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- President of Ukraine holds talks with Prime Minister of Croatia President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Humanity should remember every Ukrainian city, which heroism, resilience give a future to all who value life - President on the occasion of the anniversary of Bucha de-occupation President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Volodymyr Zelenskyy met with the Prime Minister of Slovakia President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- President and heads of foreign states and governments honored the memory of Bucha residents killed during the Russian occupation President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- President of Ukraine held a meeting with the Prime Minister of Slovenia President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Andriy Yermak discussed topical issues with representatives of Ukrainian and international media President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Head of the President's Office met with the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine President of Ukraine 31 Mar 2023
- Russia to Consider 'NATO Peacekeepers' as Targets if Deployed in Ukraine, Medvedev Says Sputnik 31 Mar 2023 -- Russia will consider so-called NATO peacekeepers as legitimate targets if they get deployed in Ukraine on the front line, Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev said on Friday.
- Statement by Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen on the IMF's Approval Of Ukraine's Economic Program US Treasury 31 Mar 2023 -- Today, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen released the following statement on the IMF Executive Board's approval of Ukraine's economic program.
- Crimes in Ukraine: 'justice will be done and delivered, whatever it takes' says PACE President Council of Europe 31 Mar 2023 -- PACE President Tiny Kox has pledged that the Parliamentary Assembly will do everything in its power to ensure accountability for the crimes committed during Russia's aggression against Ukraine, declaring:
- Statement by Committee of Ministers President on the anniversary of the liberation of towns Bucha and Irpin Council of Europe 31 Mar 2023 -- Iceland's Minister for Foreign Affairs and President of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers, ThÃ³rdÃs KolbrÃºn ReykfjÃ¶rd GylfadÃ³ttir, has made the following statement on the anniversary of the liberation of towns Bucha and Irpin:
- Anniversary of the liberation of towns Bucha and Irpin Council of Europe 31 Mar 2023
- Speech by President von der Leyen on the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the liberation of Bucha, via video message European Commission 31 Mar 2023
- Statement by Gitanas NausÄ—da, President of the Republic of Lithuania, at the Bucha Summit President of the Republic of Lithuania 31 Mar 2023
- Statement on High Commissioner's oral update on Ukraine UK FCDO 31 Mar 2023 -- UN HRC52:Interactive Dialogue on High Commissioner's oral update on the situation in Ukraine. Delivered by UK Ambassador to WTO and UN in Geneva, Simon Manley.
- Belarus warns of 'nuclear' war over continued Western military support to Kiev Press TV 31 Mar 2023 -- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko on Friday warned the continued Western support for Ukraine is increasing the likelihood of a nuclear war breaking out in the former Soviet republic as well as igniting the third World War.
- Spanish PM Urges China's Xi to Speak With Zelenskyy VOA 31 Mar 2023 -- Following meetings in Beijing on Friday, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said he encouraged Chinese President Xi Jinping to hold talks with Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelenskyy to discuss a peace plan with Russia, suggesting the two leaders may have common ground.
- Latest in Ukraine: UN Warns Risk of Nukes Use Is Higher Than Ever VOA 31 Mar 2023
- Holy Eviction: What's Going On With The Standoff At Kyiv's Famous Monastery Of The Caves? RFE/RL 31 Mar 2023 -- Nearly 1,000 years ago, when Kyiv was the capital of a kingdom known as Kyivan Rus ruled by Prince Yaroslav the Wise, several Orthodox Christian monks were granted permission to build a church on a hilltop on the western bank of the Dnieper River.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|