25 March 2023 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.2022 to 25.03.2023 Ukraine MOD 25 Mar 2023
- Ukraine Says No Letup On Bakhmut Front Despite Claims Russian Offensive Stalling RFE/RL 25 Mar 2023 -- Fierce fighting continues near the eastern Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, with Russia launching dozens of attacks over the last 24 hours, Ukraine's military said in a March 25 briefing.
- As Fighting Rages On At The Front, Thousands Join Ukraine's Offensive Guard RFE/RL 25 Mar 2023 -- On March 10, thousands of civilians and soldiers marched together through the central streets of the capital, chanting "Glory to Ukraine" and "Glory to the heroes" in a tribute to Dmytro Kotsyubaylo, the youngest commander ever to be decorated as a Hero of Ukraine and the first volunteer fighter to be granted the honor while still alive. Known by the call sign Da Vinci, he had been killed fighting Russian forces near Bakhmut, in the Donbas, three days earlier.
- It is the full-scale defeat of Russia that will be a reliable guarantee against new aggressions and crises - address of the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 25 Mar 2023
- Address of the President of Ukraine to the graduates of the Institute of the Navy of the National University "Odessa Maritime Academy" President of Ukraine 25 Mar 2023
- Ukraine expects 45 mln tons of grain,legumes output in 2023: PM People's Daily 25 Mar 2023 -- Ukraine expects to yield 45 million tons of grain and legumes in 2023, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said on Friday.
- Meeting with Minister of Transport Vitaly Savelyev President of Russia 25 Mar 2023 -- Vladimir Putin held a working meeting with Minister of Transport Vitaly Savelyev.
- Telephone conversation with President of TÃ¼rkiye Recep Tayyip Erdogan President of Russia 25 Mar 2023 -- Vladimir Putin had a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of TÃ¼rkiye Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- 'Don't Go To The Enlistment Office': Wave Of Military Summonses Raises Fears Of Another Russian Mobilization Drive RFE/RL 25 Mar 2023 -- Since the beginning of March, a growing number of military age men in 43 administrative regions across Russia are receiving summonses to report to their local enlistment offices in what could be preparations for another round of military mobilization in the country, Russian human rights lawyers and advocacy groups say.
- Supplying Ukraine with depleted uranium weapons to have dire consequences: Medvedev People's Daily 25 Mar 2023 -- Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev on Friday condemned the British plan to provide depleted uranium rounds for Ukraine, warning that the use of such weapons would have dire consequences.
- US Senate hawks urge Biden to help ICC with Putin war crimes probe Press TV 25 Mar 2023 -- A number of anti-Russia senators in the United States have asked US President Joe Biden to share information with the International Criminal Court (ICC) to help the court pursue charges of war crimes against Russian President Vladimir Putin in Ukraine.
- IAEA Director General Grossi Travels to Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant Next Week IAEA 25 Mar 2023 -- The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Rafael Mariano Grossi, travels to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant (ZNPP) next week to assess first-hand the serious nuclear safety and security situation at the facility and underline the urgent need to protect it during the ongoing military conflict in the country.
- UN Nuclear Watchdog Chief To Visit Ukraine's Russian-Held Zaporizhzhya Plant RFE/RL 25 Mar 2023 -- The United Nations nuclear watchdog has said Director-General Rafael Grossi will travel next week to the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which was seized by Russian forces shortly after they invaded Ukraine.
- UN Rights Official Concerned Over Summary Executions Of POWs By Both Russia, Ukraine RFE/RL 25 Mar 2023 -- The United Nations has expressed deep concerned over what it says were summary executions of prisoners of war (POWs) by both Russian and Ukrainian forces on the battlefield.
- Erdogan, Putin Discuss Situation in Ukraine by Phone Sputnik 25 Mar 2023 -- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, during which the two leaders discussed the situation in Ukraine and bilateral relations, the office of the Turkish leader said.
- Latest in Ukraine: Putin to Deploy Tactical Nuclear Weapons to Belarus VOA 25 Mar 2023
- Latest in Ukraine: UK Says Russia Likely Conducting 'More Defensive Operational Design' VOA 25 Mar 2023
- West Regains 'Unity, Purpose' in Light of Russian Ukraine War, Poll Indicates VOA 25 Mar 2023 -- A poll of global attitudes toward Russia's Ukraine war suggests the West has regained its "unity and sense of purpose" following the invasion, according to the European Council on Foreign Relations.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|