13 March 2023 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02.2022 to 13.03.2023 Ukraine MOD 13 Mar 2023
- 'Fierce' Fighting Rages As Ukrainian Troops Defend Central Bakhmut RFE/RL 13 Mar 2023 -- "Fierce battles" raged in central Bakhmut as Ukrainian forces desperately fought on the west side of the Donetsk region city against relentless breakthrough attempts by Russian mercenary fighters and as many observers said they expect Kyiv's forces to mount a counteroffensive in the coming weeks.
- Ukraine Loses Tens of Thousands Troops Since Start of Hostilities, Media Reports Sputnik 13 Mar 2023 -- Ukraine has lost tens of thousands servicemen since the start of a military conflict with Russia over year ago, though Kiev still continues to deny lacking troops, Spanish newspaper reported on Monday.
- We will do everything possible and impossible to strengthen our warriors - address by the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 13 Mar 2023
- Head of the Presidential Office held a meeting with the Polish delegation President of Ukraine 13 Mar 2023
- Statement by Deputy Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Vershinin following the consultations of the Russian interministerial delegation with Rebeca Grynspan and Martin Griffiths Russia Ministry of Foreign Affairs 13 Mar 2023
- Moscow: Only through 'military means' Russia can 'achieve goals' in Ukraine Press TV 13 Mar 2023 -- The Kremlin says only through "military means" Russia can "achieve its goals" in Ukraine, more than a year after Moscow began the war in the ex-Soviet republic.
- Readout of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Call With Ukrainian Minister of Defence Oleksii Reznikov DoD 13 Mar 2023
- Ukrainian Refugees Processed at US-Mexico Border Can Remain in US For Another Year VOA 13 Mar 2023 -- The Biden administration announced Monday it will allow many Ukrainians who entered the U.S. at the southern border to remain in the country for an additional year under a program known as humanitarian parole.
- NAVCENT Hosts Ukraine Delegation for Tour of Unmanned and AI Task Force US Navy 13 Mar 2023 -- Vice Adm. Brad Cooper, commander of U.S. Naval Forces Central Command (NAVCENT), U.S. 5th Fleet and Combined Maritime Forces, welcomed a Ukrainian delegation to the U.S. Navy's regional headquarters in Bahrain, March 13.
- UN stresses 'full commitment' to Ukraine grain deal as Russia offers 60-day extension UN News 13 Mar 2023 -- The UN chief on Monday confirmed the UN would "do everything possible to preserve the integrity" of the Black Sea Grain Initiative - the deal agreed between Ukraine and Russia last July that is due to expire in just a few days.
- Ukraine's territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence: EU renews individual restrictive measures for six months EC/CEU 13 Mar 2023 -- The Council decided today to prolong the restrictive measures targeting those responsible for undermining or threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine for another six months, until 15 September 2023.
- UK Believes Possible Conflict in Indo-Pacific Could Be Worse Than Situation in Ukraine Sputnik 13 Mar 2023 -- The UK believes that a possible conflict in the Indo-Pacific region could have more serious consequences, including for the global economy and supply chains, than the situation in Ukraine, according to the country's updated defense strategy document Integrated Review Refresh 2023.
- Georgian premier warns Ukraine's Zelensky against meddling in his country's domestic affairs Press TV 13 Mar 2023 -- The Georgian prime minister has accused Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky of meddling in his country's domestic affairs by commenting on ongoing protests against a controversial bill claimed to be inspired by Russia.
- Russia agrees to extend Ukraine grain export deal for 60 days Press TV 13 Mar 2023 -- The Russian government has agreed to extend a deal on exporting grain to Ukraine for a further 60 days following talks with the United Nations officials.
- Russia Agrees to Extension of Grain Export Deal for Shortened Term VOA 13 Mar 2023 -- Russia said Monday it is ready to allow an extension to a Ukraine grain export deal that has helped bring down global food prices, but only for 60 days. ed Nations officials.
- Russia Agrees to Extension of Grain Expor
- Russia's Global Arms Exports Suffer As War Takes Toll; Ukraine's Imports Surge, Says New Report RFE/RL 13 Mar 2023 -- Russia's share of global arms exports declined sharply in the most recent five-year period, as Western sanctions against Moscow and the Kremlin's own need to conserve weaponry for its ongoing war effort in Ukraine limited sales abroad, new data from an influential research group showed.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|