10 September 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 10.09 Ukraine MOD 10 Sep 2022
- Ukraine claims recapturing 2,000 km in northwest, as Russia admits is regrouping troops Press TV 10 Sep 2022 -- Ukraine's president says the country's army has reclaimed around 2,000 kilometers of territory from Russian forces in Kharkiv amid reports of Russia's redeployment of its forces from the northeastern region.
- Ukrainian forces say they've retaken Kupyansk amid 'gains' in northeast Press TV 10 Sep 2022 -- Ukrainian forces say they have retaken the strategic city of Kupyansk in eastern Ukraine, as they claim to be making "major gains" in the northeast of the country.
- Ukraine Forces Retake Control of Key Russian Stronghold VOA 10 Sep 2022 -- Ukraine announced major advancements in a strategic military counteroffensive against Russian forces, retaking a vital city and causing thousands of Russian soldiers to retreat from territory in northeastern Ukraine that they had held since the start of the war in late February.
- Ukraine Claims Gains In Kharkiv Region As Russia Announces Withdrawal RFE/RL 10 Sep 2022 -- The Ukrainian military claimed full control over the city of Balaklia in the northeastern region of Kharkiv along with other major advances after launching a counteroffensive earlier this month.
- Zelenskiy Meets CEO Of Turkish Drone Maker, Discusses Construction Of Factory In Ukraine RFE/RL 10 Sep 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on September 9 met with the head of Turkish defense firm Baykar and praised the company's contributions to the Ukrainian armed forces.
- Heroism of Ukrainians should change NATO's attitude towards prospect of Ukraine's membership, which will only strengthen the Alliance - Andriy Yermak at YES meeting President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Negotiations with the Russian Federation are still impossible because it cannot formulate adequate positions - Zelenskyy at YES President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Winter can become turning point and lead to rapid de-occupation of Ukrainian territories, but we need more powerful weapons - President at YES President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Currently, the geopolitical configuration in the world is changing, but the completion of the unification of Europe is impossible without Ukraine - speech by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy at the annual YES meeting President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Since early September, about 2,000 kilometers of Ukraine's territory have already been liberated - address of President Volodymyr Zelenskyy President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Andriy Yermak meets with former US ambassadors to Ukraine William Taylor and John Herbst President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Head of Office of President of Ukraine holds meeting with group of members of UK Parliament President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- Andriy Yermak discusses support for Ukraine with representatives of Raoul Wallenberg Centre for Human Rights President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- President holds another meeting of Supreme Commander-in-Chief Headquarters President of Ukraine 10 Sep 2022
- U.S. Working To Address Russia's Specific Complaints Over Grain Shipping Deal, Official Says RFE/RL 10 Sep 2022 -- The United States is working to address Russian complaints that sanctions are hindering its food and fertilizer shipments, a senior U.S. official said on September 9.
- EU ministers back 5-bln-euro loan to Ukraine People's Daily 10 Sep 2022 -- Finance and economy ministers of the European Union (EU) member states discussed here on Friday ways to protect citizens from high energy prices and financial support for Ukraine.
- Berlin won't stop backing Kiev in face of energy crisis: German FM Press TV 10 Sep 2022 -- Germany's Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock says Berlin will not alter the plan to send weapons and humanitarian assistance to Ukraine although the country is facing an energy crisis amid a reduction in Russian supplies to Europe.
- German Foreign Minister Makes Second Wartime Trip To Ukraine RFE/RL 10 Sep 2022 -- German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock has arrived in Kyiv to show solidarity with Ukraine as it continues to fight against invading Russian forces.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|