31 August 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 31.08 Ukraine MOD 31 Aug 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00, on August 31, 2022 Ukraine MOD 31 Aug 2022
- On behalf of intelligence, I express gratitude to all our people in the south of Ukraine and Crimea for the information provided - address by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy President of Ukraine 31 Aug 2022
- The decisive battle for freedom is taking place in Ukraine now; we are grateful to you that we are not alone in this battle - President's address to the participants of the 26th annual Forum 2000 Conference in Prague President of Ukraine 31 Aug 2022
- Kyrylo Tymoshenko discussed the implementation of the Fast Recovery Plan with the Ambassador of Sweden President of Ukraine 31 Aug 2022
- Ukrainian president, IAEA chief discuss mission to Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant People's Daily 31 Aug 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Tuesday met with visiting International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director-General Rafael Grossi to discuss the IAEA mission to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant (NPP), the presidential press service reported.
- Russian Defense Ministry: Ukraine Lost Over 1,700 Soldiers in 2 Days of Counterattack Sputnik 31 Aug 2022 -- Ukrainian troops lost 1,700 people in two days during attempts to resume counteroffensive on the Nikolayev-Kryvoi Rog and other directions, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Wednesday.
- Russia Has Resources for Victorious Outcome of Operation in Ukraine - Upper House Speaker Sputnik 31 Aug 2022 -- Russia has enough resources for the victorious outcome of its special military operation in Ukraine, Federation Council Speaker Valentina Matviyenko said.
- Russia Welcomes IAEA Plans for Permanent Presence at Zaporozhye NPP Sputnik 31 Aug 2022 -- Russia welcomes the plans of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Rafael Grossi to establish a permanent mission of specialists at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant (NPP), Mikhail Ulyanov, Russia's permanent representative to international organizations in Vienna, said on Wednesday.
- Missile Systems Contract Will Aid Ukraine DoD News 31 Aug 2022 -- Defense officials said the purchase of National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems announced last week is expected to bolster Ukraine's defense against advanced aerial threats, including unmanned aerial vehicles, helicopters and cruise missiles.
- Zaporizhzhia inspection to last 'a few days', says UN nuclear agency Press TV 31 Aug 2022 -- The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) says its mission to Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in the Russian-controlled territory of southeastern Ukraine will last "a few days."
- UN Nuclear Inspectors Arrive In Zaporizhzhya Ahead Of Mission To Russian-Held Plant RFE/RL 31 Aug 2022 -- A team of UN nuclear safety inspectors has arrived in the war-torn southern Ukrainian city of Zaporizhzhya ahead of an urgent mission to the nearby nuclear power plant amid international concern at the potential for disaster at the Russian-occupied facility.
- IAEA Chief Says Plans to Organize Permanent Mission to Monitor Zaporozhye NPP Sputnik 31 Aug 2022 -- Rafael Grossi, the head of the the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), has said that organizing a permanent monitoring mission to the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant (NPP) is one of the most important things he seeks to do and will do to prevent a possible nuclear accident, media reported on Wednesday.
- Ukraine: IAEA experts arrive in Zaporizhzhia on mission to nuclear plant UN News 31 Aug 2022 -- Experts from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) arrived in the Ukrainian city of Zaporizhzhia on Wednesday, the latest stage in their efforts to inspect conditions at the embattled nuclear power plant there.
- UN Inspectors Heading to Ukraine Nuclear Plant VOA 31 Aug 2022 -- A team of United Nations nuclear safety experts headed Wednesday toward Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, even as Russia and Ukraine traded accusations that the other was endangering the facility with new attacks.
- UN Team Heads to Assess Ukrainian Nuclear Power Plant VOA 31 Aug 2022 -- A team of inspectors from the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog headed Wednesday to Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant to assess safety and security issues at the Russian-controlled site.
- War in Ukraine - Military support for Ukraine Germany - Federal Government 31 Aug 2022 -- Germany provides support for Ukraine by supplying equipment and weapons, these come from supplies of the Federal Arms Forces and from deliveries from industry financed from the Federal Government's funds for security capacity building. An overview.
- MP tells IRNA: France asked for Iran mediation in Ukraine war IRNA 31 Aug 2022 -- Iranian MP Abolfazl Amouie said on Wednesday that the West regards Iran as an influential player in the world, as France has asked the country to mediate to bring an end to the Russia-Ukraine war.
- First ship carrying Ukraine grain arrives in Djibouti: WFP People's Daily 31 Aug 2022 -- The World Food Programme (WFP) on Tuesday disclosed that the first United Nations-chartered ship loaded with Ukrainian wheat has arrived in Djibouti.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|