07 August 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 18.00, on August 7, 2022 Ukraine MOD 07 Aug 2022
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 07.08 Ukraine MOD 07 Aug 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00, on August 7, 2022 Ukraine MOD 07 Aug 2022
- Ukraine, Russia Trade Accusations Over Renewed Shelling Of Nuclear Plant RFE/RL 07 Aug 2022 -- Ukraine's state nuclear power agency has said that a worker at the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant was wounded and radiation-monitors were damaged in renewed shelling of the plant on Russian-controlled territory, while Russian authorities have accused Kyiv's forces of carrying out the overnight attack.
- A principled response from the international community to the Russian strikes at the Zaporizhzhia NPP is needed right now - address by the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 07 Aug 2022
- Every task performed by the Air Force means saved lives of Ukrainians - President on the Day of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine President of Ukraine 07 Aug 2022
- Ukraine needs to increase the supply of weapons and hopes for the active participation of Olaf Scholz in this matter - Mykhailo Podolyak in an interview with Tagesspiegel President of Ukraine 07 Aug 2022
- Ukraine Accuses Russia of Again Shelling Nuclear Plant VOA 07 Aug 2022 -- Ukraine accused Russia again Sunday of bombing Europe's largest nuclear power station, the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant, and alleged that Moscow was engaging in "nuclear terror."
- Zelenskiy Rules Out Talks If Russia Holds Referendums In Occupied Areas RFE/RL 07 Aug 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy has said that if Moscow holds referendums on joining Russia in occupied areas of his country, there could be no talks with Ukraine or its international allies.
- Russia says Ukrainian military hits nuclear plant with new strike Press TV 07 Aug 2022 -- Russian authorities say the Ukrainian military has bombarded a nuclear plant in the southeast part of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Troops Shell Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant Overnight, Local Authorities Say Sputnik 07 Aug 2022 -- Ukrainian troops launched an attack against the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant overnight, using an Uragan multiple rocket launcher, with shrapnel and a rocket engine falling at 400 meters (1,312 feet) from the station's operating power unit, the military and civil administration of the city of Energodar said.
- Sweden to train Ukrainian soldiers in UK Government Offices of Sweden 07 Aug 2022 -- The Government has decided that the Swedish Armed Forces will send instructors to the UK to give Ukrainian citizens basic military training to enable them to serve in Ukraine's armed forces. The aim is to make it possible for Ukraine to maintain and strengthen its defence capabilities.
- Sweden to Send Up to 120 Military Instructors to UK to Train Ukraine's Troops, Gov't Says Sputnik 07 Aug 2022 -- The Swedish military will send up to 120 military instructors to the United Kingdom to train Ukrainian soldiers, the Swedish Government Office said on Sunday.
- 2nd caravan of grain ships from Ukraine arrive in Istanbul People's Daily 07 Aug 2022 -- The second caravan of ships transporting grain from Ukraine arrived at the shores of Istanbul, according to the Turkish Defense Ministry on Saturday.
- More bulk carriers of Ukrainian grain set sail amid war with Russia Press TV 07 Aug 2022 -- Four bulk carriers loaded with almost 170,000 tonnes of Ukrainian agricultural products have sailed from Ukraine's Black Sea ports as part of a deal to unblock the country's sea exports, Ukrainian and Turkish officials say.
- Second Caravan Of Grain Shipments Leaves Ukrainian Ports RFE/RL 07 Aug 2022 -- Ukraine has announced that a second caravan of ships carrying grain has left the country's ports as part of a deal with Russia to unblock Ukrainian sea exports.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|