31 July 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 18.00, on July 31, 2022 Ukraine MOD 31 Jul 2022
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 31.07 Ukraine MOD 31 Jul 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00, on July 31, 2022 Ukraine MOD 31 Jul 2022
- Drone Hits Russia's Black Sea Fleet Headquarters in Sevastopol VOA 31 Jul 2022 -- A small explosive device carried by a makeshift drone hit the headquarters of Russia's Black Sea fleet on the Crimean Peninsula on Sunday, wounding six people, local authorities said, while Ukraine said a Russian missile attack killed one of its richest people, a grain merchant.
- Russian Navy Day Celebrations Canceled In Crimea's Sevastopol After Reported Drone Attack RFE/RL 31 Jul 2022 -- Russia's Navy Day celebrations in the Crimean port city of Sevastopol have been canceled following a drone attack on the headquarters of the Russian Black Sea Fleet.
- Six people injured in Ukraine drone attack on Russian HQ in Crimea: Moscow Press TV 31 Jul 2022 -- Moscow says a drone attack by the Ukrainian military has wounded six people at the headquarters of Russia's Black Sea fleet in Crimea, prompting Russian officials to cancel planned festivities there.
- Ukraine and our people, our capabilities are more powerful than any Russian missiles - address by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy President of Ukraine 31 Jul 2022
- Lavrov, Blinken discuss situation in Ukraine over phone People's Daily 31 Jul 2022 -- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken discussed the situation in Ukraine during a phone conversation on Friday, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
- Russia invites UN, Red Cross experts to probe deaths of Ukrainian prisoners Press TV 31 Jul 2022 -- Russia has invited experts from the United Nations and the Red Cross to probe a deadly attack on a Ukrainian prison, with Kiev and Moscow trading blame over the incident.
- UN political affairs chief warns of bleak prospects for ending Russia-Ukraine conflict People's Daily 31 Jul 2022 -- Rosemary DiCarlo, UN under-secretary-general for political and peacebuilding affairs, said on Friday that the Russia-Ukraine conflict shows no signs of ending, despite an "encouraging" grain deal.
- Poland Reports 5.15 Million Crossing From Ukraine Since Start Of War, 3.25 Million Return RFE/RL 31 Jul 2022 -- Polish border authorities have said that 5.15 million people have fled war-ravaged Ukraine to Poland since Russia's invasion began on February 24.
- Turkey Says First Grain Exports Could Be Shipped From Ukraine On August 1 RFE/RL 31 Jul 2022 -- A spokesman for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that there is a high chance that the first grain-exporting ship will leave Ukraine on August 1.
- Red Cross Condemns Attack That Killed Ukrainian POWs, Says No Access Yet Granted RFE/RL 31 Jul 2022 -- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has condemned an attack on a prison site where dozens of Ukrainian prisoners of war were killed this week in territory controlled by Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine.
- 'Worse Than Azovstal': Relatives Of Ukrainian POWs At Olenivka Shine The Spotlight On 'Horrific' Conditions There RFE/RL 31 Jul 2022 -- "We are living now exclusively on faith, hope, on plans for the future and memories of the past," said Anastasia, whose husband was among the defenders of the Azovstal steel mill in the southern city of Mariupol who surrendered on May 16 after more than two months of concentrated assault by Russian forces.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|