30 July 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 18.00, on July 30, 2022 Ukraine MOD 30 Jul 2022
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 30.07 Ukraine MOD 30 Jul 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00, on July 30, 2022 Ukraine MOD 30 Jul 2022
- Ukraine's Zelensky orders mandatory evacuation of frontline Donetsk amid fierce fighting Press TV 30 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has ordered mandatory evacuation of the country's eastern region of Donetsk amid fierce fighting with Russian forces.
- Zelenskiy Announces Mandatory Evacuation From Donetsk RFE/RL 30 Jul 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy has announced the government has decided on a mandatory evacuation of people in the eastern Donetsk region, site of intense fighting with Russian invading forces.
- Zelenskyy Calls for Evacuation of Eastern Donetsk VOA 30 Jul 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy called Saturday for the evacuation of eastern Donetsk province, the region that has seen the fiercest fighting as Russia seeks to fully control it.
- Ukraine Denounces Russian Embassy Tweet Calling For 'Humiliating Death' Of Azov Regiment Members RFE/RL 30 Jul 2022 -- Ukrainian officials have denounced a call on social media by Russia's embassy in Britain for members of the Azov Regiment to face a "humiliating death."
- Recognition of Russia as terrorist state needed not as political gesture, but as effective defense of free world - address of President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 30 Jul 2022
- Russia warns US, NATO against continuing to arm Ukraine Press TV 30 Jul 2022 -- Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warns the United States and NATO countries against arming Ukraine further, saying it will prolong the conflict and the ensuing pain.
- Secretary Blinken's Call with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kuleba US Dept. of State 30 Jul 2022
- UN Says It's Ready To Send Investigators To Site Where Ukrainian POWS Were Killed RFE/RL 30 Jul 2022 -- The United Nations says it is ready to investigate the deaths of dozens of Ukrainian prisoners of war (POWs) in an attack in territory controlled by Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine.
- Britain Says Russia Is Looking To Hold Referendums In Newly Occupied Territories In Ukraine RFE/RL 30 Jul 2022 -- Russian-installed authorities in newly occupied territories in southern Ukraine are under increasing pressure from Moscow and possibly preparing to hold referendums on joining Russia later this year, Britain's Defense Ministry said on July 30.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|