26 July 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Ukraine Says Russian Strikes Hit Areas Along Black Sea VOA 26 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine's military reported Russian missiles struck areas of the Ukrainian Black Sea coast on Tuesday.
- More Russian Air Strikes Hit Ukraine's Black Sea Regions, Despite Grain Deal RFE/RL 26 Jul 2022 -- Russia targeted Ukraine's southern Black Sea regions of Odesa and Mykolayiv with air strikes on July 26, hitting private buildings and port infrastructure, the Ukrainian military said.
- Zelenskiy Replaces Commander In Eastern Ukraine After Territorial Losses RFE/RL 26 Jul 2022 -- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy replaced a top military commander in eastern Ukraine after major territorial losses to Russia.
- Ukrainian bravery inspires all free nations, and just imagine how inspiring our victory will be - address by President Volodymyr Zelenskyy President of Ukraine 26 Jul 2022
- Ukraine's accession to the OECD Working Group on Bribery will contribute to the introduction of additional safeguards against corruption - Andriy Yermak President of Ukraine 26 Jul 2022
- The democracies of the world are capable of stopping any tyranny - speech by the President of Ukraine during the awarding of the Winston Churchill Leadership Award President of Ukraine 26 Jul 2022
- Ukraine plans to start grain exports via seaports this week People's Daily 26 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine is preparing to start grain exports via the Black Sea ports this week under the grain deal signed last week in TÃ¼rkiye, Ukrainian officials said on Monday.
- Facts about Russia-Ukraine conflict: Ukraine plans to export first grain shipments this week People's Daily 26 Jul 2022 -- The following are the latest developments in the Ukraine crisis:
- Readout Of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Call With Ukrainian Minister of Defence Oleksii Reznikov DoD 26 Jul 2022
- US sending 580 Phoenix Ghost drones to Ukraine, fueling flames of war Press TV 26 Jul 2022 -- The United States is set to donate 580 Phoenix Ghost kamikaze drones to Ukraine, deepening the country's involvement in the simmering war in defiance of repeated warnings by Moscow.
- UNICEF delivers life-saving supplies to Odesa in southern Ukraine to help over 50,000 children affected by war UNICEF 26 Jul 2022 -- Using a total of 27 cargo trucks, UNICEF has delivered life-saving supplies to Odesa to help an estimated 50,000 children in the war-ravaged districts of southern Ukraine.
- Ukraine: UNICEF delivers life-saving supplies for over 50,000 children in Odesa UN News 26 Jul 2022 -- The UN Children's Fund UNICEF, delivered supplies on Tuesday to help an estimated 50,000 children in the war-ravaged districts of Odesa, the crucial Black Sea port which Russia bombed on Saturday, just hours after signing a landmark deal to allow Ukrainian grain to reach millions of food insecure people across the world.
- Ukraine: EU report notes important steps taken in the implementation of the reform agenda European Commission 26 Jul 2022 -- Ahead of the EU-Ukraine Association Council planned to take place on 5 September, the European Union today published its annual Association Implementation Report on Ukraine. The report outlines Ukraine's implementation of reforms under the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement covering the period since the latest report published on 1 December 2020 and until the beginning of Russia's military aggression on 24 February 2022.
- Opening remarks of Commissioner Simson at the press conference of the Extraordinary Energy Council with Ukraine's Energy Minister European Commission 26 Jul 2022
- Response to the attack - Which sanctions have been adopted against Russia? Germany - Federal Government 26 Jul 2022 -- Working in partnership with the European Union and international partners, Germany has responded to Russia's attack on Ukraine with extremely tough sanctions. In particular, these aim to massively weaken the Russian economy and the political elite. The sanctions are already having an effect. A summary.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|