21 July 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 18.00, on July 21, 2022 Ukraine MOD 21 Jul 2022
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 21.07 Ukraine MOD 21 Jul 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00, on July 21, 2022 Ukraine MOD 21 Jul 2022
- Ukraine Accuses Russia of New Attacks on Civilian Targets VOA 21 Jul 2022 -- Russian forces are again pounding Ukrainian cities with long-range strikes, just a day after Russia's foreign minister warned that Moscow is preparing to expand its war in Ukraine beyond the Donbas.
- We have a significant potential for the advance of our forces on the front and for the infliction of significant losses on the occupiers - address by the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Ukraine seeks to bring the political and military leadership of the Russian Federation to justice for the crime of aggression - the Office of the President spoke about the project of the international court President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Andriy Yermak and Valerii Zaluzhny had another phone conversation with Jacob Sullivan and Mark Milley President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Kyrylo Tymoshenko and the Ambassador of Italy discussed the participation in the recovery of the affected regions of Ukraine President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Ihor Zhovkva held a meeting with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Olena Zelenska called on the US to provide Ukraine with air defense systems President of Ukraine 21 Jul 2022
- Zelenskiy: Ukraine Has 'Significant Potential' To Advance At Front Line RFE/RL 21 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine has a "significant potential" to advance its forces on the battlefield and needs to increase the intensity of attacks on Russian forces, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in his nightly address on July 21.
- Ukraine Devalues Hryvnya As Economic Effects Of War Deepen RFE/RL 21 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine's central bank, citing the deep economic impact of the war with Russia, has devalued the hryvnya by 25 percent.
- Ukraine seeks to postpone Eurobond repayments by 24 months People's Daily 21 Jul 2022 -- The Ukrainian government will negotiate with its foreign creditors to postpone Ukraine's Eurobond repayments by 24 months, the Interfax-Ukraine news agency reported on Wednesday, citing a cabinet decree.
- Facts about Russia-Ukraine conflict: Lavrov says Russia aims at more than Donbass People's Daily 21 Jul 2022 -- The following are the latest developments in the Ukraine crisis:
- Russia's Medvedev warns of Ukraine's 'elimination from world map' Press TV 21 Jul 2022 -- Former Russian president has warned of Ukraine's elimination from the world map amid NATO's military assistance to Kiev.
- Russia: Sanctions by West cannot force Moscow to change course Press TV 21 Jul 2022 -- Moscow says sanctions by the West against Russia over Ukraine war cannot force the Kremlin to change course, five months into a military operation in the ex-Soviet country.
- US Air Force Mulls Delivery of Fighter Jets to Ukraine as EU Pours $510Mln Into Kiev's Military Sputnik 21 Jul 2022 -- US Air Force Chief of Staff General Charles Brown is not ruling out the possibility western countries could soon provide Ukraine with "non-Russian" fighter jets.
- US to send four more rocket launchers to Ukraine Press TV 21 Jul 2022 -- The United States says it will provide additional rocket launchers to Ukraine as the war with Russia has now dragged on for five months.
- US Warns Putin Falling for His Own Rhetoric VOA 21 Jul 2022 -- Russian President Vladimir Putin appears to have succumbed to his own mythmaking and hyperbole, unable to let go of his desire to conquer Ukraine, no matter what the costs, according to a public assessment by America's top spymaster.
- Russia's aggression against Ukraine: EU adopts "maintenance and alignment" package EC/CEU 21 Jul 2022 -- In response to Russia's continuing war of aggression against Ukraine, the Council adopted today new measures intended to tighten existing economic sanctions targeting Russia, perfect their implementation and strengthen their effectiveness.
- New EU sanctions on Russia now in force Finnish Government 21 Jul 2022 -- On 21 July 2022, the European Union imposed new sanctions on Russia in response to its invasion of Ukraine. The new sanctions include a ban on imports of Russian gold. The new sanctions extend and specify previously imposed sanctions and include new provisions on their implementation.
- EU sanctions Russian gold as part of new bans Press TV 21 Jul 2022 -- The European Union imposed a new round of sanctions against Moscow on Thursday that includes a ban on Russian gold imports.
- UK's Top Spy Claims Russia 'Running Out of Steam in Ukraine', Calls China Top Threat Sputnik 21 Jul 2022 -- Appointed by Boris Johnson in 2020, Secret Intelligence Service chief Richard Moore has made a name for himself as the first MI6 director to use Twitter and post hip, youth-friendly memes. Last year, he got in a spat with Moscow after simultaneously claiming Russia was a "declining power" and putting it at the top of his list of global "threats."
- British Foreign Secretary Truss Says Against Sending U.K. Troops To Ukraine RFE/RL 21 Jul 2022 -- British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss, one of the final two candidates to take over as prime minister after the departure of Boris Johnson, says she does not support sending British soldiers to Ukraine to help fight against Russia.
- UK to send scores of artillery guns and hundreds of drones to Ukraine UK MOD 21 Jul 2022 -- Ben Wallace reveals latest British military support for Ukraine, including plans to send 50,000 artillery shells and hundreds more anti-tank weapons in the coming weeks.
- War in Ukraine - Military support for Ukraine Germany - Federal Government 21 Jul 2022 -- This list provides an overview of lethal and non-lethal German military support for Ukraine. It contains deliveries from the German Armed Forces, as well as deliveries from German industry financed by German funds for security capacity building.
- Turkey Says Deal To Resume Black Sea Grain Exports To Be Signed On July 22 RFE/RL 21 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine, Russia, and Turkey, and the United Nations will sign a deal on July 22 in Istanbul to resume Ukraine's Black Sea grain exports, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's office said.
- Ukrainian Grain Export Agreement to Be Signed in Istanbul Friday, Turkish Presidential Admin Says Sputnik 21 Jul 2022 -- Russian, Ukrainian, and Turkish military officials and United Nations representatives met in Istanbul last week to discuss the export of Ukrainian grain stocks from Black Sea ports amid fears that the crisis which has engulfed the country could cause major global food shortages.
- HRW Warns Russia, Ukraine Against Placing Military Bases In Civilian Areas RFE/RL 21 Jul 2022 -- Human Rights Watch (HRW) says both Russia and Ukraine must avoid placing military bases in civilian areas during combat operations without relocating the residents first.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|