11 July 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Ukraine: Chasiv Yar Death Toll Reaches 31, with 5 More Killed in Kharkiv VOA 11 Jul 2022 -- The death toll from a Russian missile strike on an apartment building in the eastern Ukrainian town of Chasiv Yar reached 31 on Monday, even as other attacks killed five more in the second-largest city of Kharkiv.
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 11.07 Ukraine MOD 11 Jul 2022
- Deadly Russian Missile Strikes Hit Kharkiv As Death Toll Rises To 31 In Destroyed Apartment Block RFE/RL 11 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine's second-largest city, Kharkiv, was hit by a barrage of missiles on July 11, killing six people and injuring 31, regional officials said as the rescue efforts continued at the site of an another attack on an apartment building in a small town in the Donetsk region.
- Ukraine urges residents in southern Kherson to evacuate ahead of counterattack Press TV 11 Jul 2022 -- The government in Kiev has called on civilians in the Russia-controlled southern region of Kherson to urgently evacuate ahead of a Ukrainian military operation against Russian forces.
- The decision on the exception to sanctions will be perceived in Russia exclusively as a manifestation of weakness - address by the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 11 Jul 2022
- Ukraine is negotiating with partner states regarding the supply of the necessary weapons, but the details should not be disclosed - President President of Ukraine 11 Jul 2022
- President submitted to the parliament a bill on legal and social guarantees for Polish citizens in Ukraine and conferred the honorary title of the Rescuer City upon PrzemyÅ›l President of Ukraine 11 Jul 2022
- Andriy Yermak had a phone conversation with the US President's National Security Advisor President of Ukraine 11 Jul 2022
- Ukraine and the Netherlands are willing to work jointly and effectively in the interests of the whole of Europe - President following the meeting with Mark Rutte in Kyiv President of Ukraine 11 Jul 2022
- Ukraine Condemns Russian Decree Allowing Ukrainians Expedited Citizenship RFE/RL 11 Jul 2022 -- Ukraine has condemned a new decree signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin that allows Ukrainians in all parts of the country to obtain Russian citizenship.
- Putin Signs Decree Offering Russian Citizenship to All Ukrainians VOA 11 Jul 2022 -- All Ukrainians can now apply for fast-track Russian citizenship, according to a decree signed Monday by Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Readout of Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III's Call With Ukrainian Minister of Defence Oleksii Reznikov DoD 11 Jul 2022
- Russian invasion of Ukraine: Commission consults Member States on proposal to amend State aid Temporary Crisis Framework European Commission 11 Jul 2022 -- The European Commission has sent to Member States for consultation a draft proposal to adjust the State aid Temporary Crisis Framework, initially adopted on 23 March 2022 to support the economy in the context of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- UK provides increased support for Ukraine's energy sector UK FCDO 11 Jul 2022 -- Business Secretary announces a Â£5 million support fund for providing safety and security equipment to Ukraine's civil nuclear sector.
- Russia-Ukraine war 'may last longer' than expected: Dutch PM in Kiev Press TV 11 Jul 2022 -- Nearly five months into a military conflict between Russia and Ukraine, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte warns in Kiev that the war "may last longer" than the West originally expected.
- Turkey's Erdogan Speaks With Putin, Zelenskiy About Ukrainian Grain Exports RFE/RL 11 Jul 2022 -- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has discussed Ukrainian grain exports in separate phone calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|