04 June 2022 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 18.00 on June 4, 2022 Ukraine MOD 04 Jun 2022
- The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 04.06 Ukraine MOD 04 Jun 2022
- The operational update regarding the russian invasion on 06.00 on June 4, 2022 Ukraine MOD 04 Jun 2022
- Ukrainian Forces Recapture Territory In Syevyerodonetsk, Regional Official Says RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- Ukraine said on June 4 that its forces had recaptured 20 percent of the territory they had lost in the city of Syevyerodonetsk, the focus of a Russian offensive to take the eastern Donbas region, and could hold it for up to two weeks, when more Western artillery is expected to arrive.
- Russian Air Activity Remains High Over Ukraine's Donbas, British Defense Ministry Says RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- Britain's Defense Ministry says Russian air activity remains high over Ukraine's Donbas region with Russian aircraft conducting strikes using both guided and unguided munitions.
- Russian army can stop killing if one person in Moscow gives such an order, and the absence of such an order is a humiliation for the whole world - address by the President of Ukraine President of Ukraine 04 Jun 2022
- Speech by President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy at the presentation of the United24 platform in Washington President of Ukraine 04 Jun 2022
- Don't help Russia justify itself and don't let the murderers call you their brothers and sisters - address by the President of Ukraine to the participants of the 90th annual meeting of the US Conference of Mayors President of Ukraine 04 Jun 2022
- 'Highly' Likely Russia Will Launch Second Attack On Kyiv, Says Ukrainian Commander RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- Russia has so far failed to achieve its military objectives since invading Ukraine, but the chances are still "high" that President Vladimir Putin may attempt another assault on the capital, Kyiv, says a Ukrainian legislator who is now serving in the country's military.
- Ukraine Says Intelligence Services In Communication With Captured Azovstal Soldiers RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- Ukraine says the country's intelligence services are in communication with fighters captured at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol and that Kyiv is doing all it can to ensure their release.
- Ukraine Blasts French President's Call Not to 'Humiliate' Putin VOA 04 Jun 2022 -- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba chastised French President Emmanuel Macron, who earlier urged world powers not to "humiliate" Russian President Vladimir Putin in Ukraine in order to preserve chances for a diplomatic solution to the conflict.
- AU head, Putin discuss suspension of sanctions on cereals, political solution to ongoing conflict People's Daily 04 Jun 2022 -- Chairperson of the African Union (AU) and Senegalese President Macky Sall on Friday discussed the suspension of sanctions against cereals and the need for a political solution to the Russia-Ukraine conflict with the Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi, Russia.
- Putin Claims Russia Will 'Guarantee' Peaceful Export Of Ukrainian Grain RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied accusations that his armed forces are blocking Ukrainian grain exports from the Black Sea and said his government would "guarantee" the peaceful passage to ships leaving its ports.
- Putin: Russian anti-aircraft forces 'cracking' enemy weapons 'like nuts' Press TV 04 Jun 2022 -- Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose country has been conducting a military operation in Ukraine, hails the Russian military's battleground performance versus the forces of the ex-Soviet republic.
- Referendum on Joining Russia Not On Current Agenda of Kherson Region - Authorities Sputnik 04 Jun 2022 -- A referendum on joining Russia is currently not on the agenda of the Kherson region, which plans to focus on returning to normal life first, Kirill Stremousov, the deputy head of the regional military-civil administration, told Sputnik.
- UN warns of full-on global food crisis amid war in Ukraine Press TV 04 Jun 2022 -- The United Nations has warned about a full-on global food crisis as the war in Ukraine risks aggravating inflating prices, with no end to the conflict in sight.
- War in Ukraine 'robbing children of stability, safety, school, friends, family, a home and hopes for the future' UNICEF 04 Jun 2022 -- "Excellencies, colleagues, First Lady of Ukraine - I would like to thank you for bringing us together on this sombre yet important occasion and thank you personally for your strength and courage to bring to light and share children's stories and their voices with the whole world.
- Minister Tuppurainen's visit to Zagreb discussed NATO, EU enlargement and support for Ukraine Finnish Government 04 Jun 2022 -- Minister for European Affairs and Ownership Steering Tytti Tuppurainen visited Zagreb on 3-4 June. During her visit, Minister Tuppurainen met for discussions with Croatian State Secretary for Europe Andreja Metelko-ZgombiÄ‡ and Chair of the European Affairs Committee of the Croatian Parliament Domagoj HajdukoviÄ‡, among other things.
- Kiev's Western allies gaming out Ukraine's future: Report Press TV 04 Jun 2022 -- The Kiev government's Western supporters have allegedly sidelined Ukraine in their talks aimed at finding a solution to the conflict in the country, according to a report.
- Parent Of Missing Moskva Sailor Says He's Been Questioned By Russian Security And Had Laptop Seized RFE/RL 04 Jun 2022 -- An outspoken parent of one of the sailors feared to have died in the sinking of the Russian cruiser Moskva says he's been questioned at his home by Russia's security services, who also seized his laptop.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|