September 2011 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko Calls Trial a 'Political Lynching' VOA 29 Sep 2011 -- Former Ukrainian PM Tymoshenko has denounced her abuse of power trial as a "political lynching," in her final statement to the court.
- Tymoshenko rules out asking for pardon RIA Novosti 29 Sep 2011 -- Ukrainian former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko said at an ongoing trial on Thursday that she would not ask for a pardon if found guilty.
- U.S., Ukraine Sign Pact On Nuclear Security Cooperation RFE/RL 27 Sep 2011 -- US Secretary of State Clinton and Ukrainian FM Hryshchenko have signed a memorandum of understanding on nuclear security cooperation.
- Ukraine ready to invest in joint space project with Brazil RIA Novosti 27 Sep 2011 -- Ukraine is ready to invest funds in a joint space project with Brazil to launch Cyclone 4 rockets from a Brazilian site.
- Secretary Clinton Remarks at Signing Ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding With Ukraine on Nuclear Security Cooperation US Dept. of State 26 Sep 2011
- Ukraine, U.S. to sign memorandum on high enriched uranium on Sep. 26 RIA Novosti 24 Sep 2011 -- Kiev and Washington will sign on September 26 a memorandum on the high enriched uranium that Ukraine pledged to remove from its territory, the Ukrainian foreign minister said.
- Ukrainian leader calls for security assurances for non-nuclear States UN News Centre 21 Sep 2011 -- President of Ukraine: World should move towards gradual and irreversible nuclear disarmament.
- Ukrainian Parliament To Discuss 'Political Amnesty' For Tymoshenko RFE/RL 14 Sep 2011 -- The Ukrainian parliament is to discuss a bill on 'political amnesty' for former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko and former Interior Minister Yuriy Lutsenko, RFE/RL's Ukrainian Service reports.
- Kiev court rejects lawsuit on compensation for passenger plane shot down RIA Novosti 06 Sep 2011 -- A court in Kiev turned down a lawsuit initiated by a Russian air carrier against the Ukrainian Defense Ministry.