March 2011 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Leaked Cables Show U.S. Was Wrong On Ukraine's Yanukovych RFE/RL 31 Mar 2011 -- The U.S. Embassy cables from Ukraine leaked recently by the website WikiLeaks prompt two observations.
- Chernobyl: A Nuclear Accident With No End? VOA 30 Mar 2011 -- People prepare to mark the 25th anniversary of the explosion that blew the roof off Reactor Number 4.
- Russia looks to use Ukrainian defense facilities, shipyards RIA Novosti 25 Mar 2011 -- The Russian and Ukrainian defense ministers on Friday discussed military and technical cooperation, including the use of Ukrainian shipyards by Russia's Black Sea Fleet.
- Ukraine's ex-president Kuchma charged over Gongadze murder RIA Novosti 24 Mar 2011 -- Ukraine's former President Leonid Kuchma said on Thursday he had been formally charged in connection with the 2000 death of investigative journalist and regime critic Georgy Gongadze.
- Former Ukrainian President Denies Role In Journalist's Murder RFE/RL 23 Mar 2011 -- Former Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma says he is ready to go through 'the torments of hell' to prove his innocence in the brutal murder of journalist Heorhiy Gongadze.
- Ukraine Opens Case Against Ex-President Over Gongadze Murder RFE/RL 22 Mar 2011 -- Ukrainian prosecutors have opened a criminal case against former President Leonid Kuchma in connection with the high-profile murder of an opposition journalist more than a decade ago.
- Ukrainian opposition moves to scrap nuclear deal with Russia RIA Novosti 15 Mar 2011 -- Ukrainian opposition leader Vyacheslav Kirilenko submitted a bill to parliament terminating an agreement between Ukraine and Russia to complete construction at two nuclear power units at the Khmelnitskaya nuclear power plant.
- Russian upper house ratifies rocket technology deal with Ukraine RIA Novosti 02 Mar 2011 -- Russia's upper house of parliament ratified a government agreement with Ukraine on the protection of rocket and space technology.