September 2009 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Deterioration in Russian-Ukrainian ties not 'fatal' - Medvedev RIA Novosti 25 Sep 2009 -- Russian President Medvedev: There has been a deterioration in Russian-Ukrainian relations.
- Ukraine parliament demands new probe into Yushchenko illness RIA Novosti 23 Sep 2009 -- Ukrainian parliament has demanded a probe into falsification of President Yushchenko's poisoning.
- Yushchenko says no foreign military bases on Ukraine's territory RIA Novosti 22 Sep 2009 -- Ukrainian President Yushchenko ruled out the deployment of foreign military bases on his country's territory.
- Ukraine's ex-PM proposes finishing missile cruiser with Russia RIA Novosti 19 Sep 2009 -- Ukraine's former premier proposed finishing the construction of a missile cruiser stalled for almost 15 years.
- Ukrainian Ex-Minister Anxious Over Missile Defense Move RFE/RL 18 Sep 2009 -- Former Ukrainian FM expressed hope that new US policy will not be made at expense of Poles, Czechs, and Ukrainians.
- Theft Thwarted Of Radioactive Scrap Metal From Chornobyl RFE/RL 17 Sep 2009 -- Ukraine's State Security Service thwarted smugglers' efforts to remove some 25 tons of radioactive scrap metal.
- Yushchenko to discuss direct gas supplies in Turkmenistan RIA Novosti 14 Sep 2009 -- Ukrainian President Yushchenko will discuss direct gas supplies from the Central Asian state.
- Kiev says Moscow unwilling to change gas deal, threatens transit RIA Novosti 08 Sep 2009 -- Moscow's refusal to amend gas contracts with Ukraine is putting transits to Europe under threat, the Ukrainian president's energy security adviser was quoted by the presidential press service as saying on Tuesday.
- Ukraine to stop pumping Russian gas in underground storage tanks RIA Novosti 08 Sep 2009 -- Ukraine is ready to stop pumping Russian natural gas into its underground storage facilities, Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko said on Monday.
- Ukrainian troops not involved in South Ossetia war - Yushchenko RIA Novosti 07 Sep 2009 -- Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko has denied that Ukrainian military units fought for Georgia during the August 2008 war with Russia over South Ossetia.
- Ukrainian PM, Libyan leader agree to sign military deals RIA Novosti 03 Sep 2009 -- Ukraine and Libya have agreed to draft and sign contracts on military-industrial cooperation.