Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
03 April 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Soldiers keep an eye on Mosul Army News 03 Apr 2010 -- The Base Defense Operations Center at Contingency Operating Base Marez, Iraq, acts as the eyes and ears of the base and surrounding areas, to ensure the safety of everyone within its walls.
- Corps of Engineers Gulf Region South furls flag Army News 03 Apr 2010 -- The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Transatlantic Division completed its final transformation from three engineer districts in Iraq to one by casing the Gulf Region South District's colors during a discontinuation ceremony, March 29 in Tallil, Iraq.
- Fort Hood transportation unit heads home Army News 03 Apr 2010 -- The 49th Transportation Battalion, 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary) handed its mission over to the 14th Transportation Battalion (Movement Control), during a transfer of authority ceremony April 3 at Morale,Welfare and Recreation center east at Joint Base Balad, Iraq.
- Construction on Iraqi Army Camp Ur complete Army News 03 Apr 2010 -- A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held March 28 at Iraqi Army Camp Ur, Iraq, commemorating the completion of a $27 million project funded by U.S. forces for the Iraqi Army.
- Iraqi officials say 24 people dead in al-Qaeda terror attack IRNA 03 Apr 2010 -- Iraqi officials said on Saturday gunmen have sprayed bullets on people in execution style killing 24 men and women in a village south of Baghdad.
- Gunmen kill 25 people in Baghdad RIA Novosti 03 Apr 2010 -- At least 25 people, including five women, were killed after gunmen wearing Iraqi military uniform attacked a village in southern Baghdad, an Iraqi Interior Ministry source said on Saturday.
- Iraqi Insurgents Kill 24 People With Ties to Pro-US Militia VOA 03 Apr 2010 -- At least 24 people were killed in a village south of Baghdad after apparently being tortured. Iraqi interior ministry officials are blaming al-Qaida for the slayings of the men and women who reportedly have connections to the local pro-U.S. Sahwa ("Awakening Council") militia. The attack was launched late Friday.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list