Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
25 February 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 25 Feb 2010 [PDF]
- Airpower Summary: Feb. 23 AFNS 25 Feb 2010
- Airpower Summary: Feb. 22 AFNS 25 Feb 2010
- Transcript: DOD News Briefing with Geoff Morrell from the Pentagon DoD 25 Feb 2010 -- Presenter: Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell
- Army Air Cav keeps Marines, Navy, Air Force flying over Iraq Army News 25 Feb 2010 -- A specialty aircraft repair shop has become a valuable asset for all U.S. military branches operating out of Al Asad.
- Spartan Brigade bridges gap with restored tank to Iraqi forces Army News 25 Feb 2010 -- Sergeant Mark Wheeler, Company B, 26th Brigade Support Battalion, 2nd Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, takes a moment to look over his work and to run his hand over the rough and dirty surface of the Russian T-55 tank sitting in his maintenance bay.
- Apaches take less aggressive role in Iraq Army News 25 Feb 2010 -- As the role of U.S. forces turns from a kinetic, action-oriented posture to a supporting role for the Iraqi Army and Police, unit missions must also adapt to the changes.
- Iraqi Forces Arrest 9 in Separate Operations AFPS 25 Feb 2010 -- Iraqi police arrested nine terrorism suspects in combined operations with U.S. advisors in recent days, military officials reported.
- Key Iraqi Sunni Politician Decides Not to Boycott March Election VOA 25 Feb 2010 -- With a little more than a week before Iraq holds parliamentary elections on March 7, a key Sunni politician announced Thursday that he would not to boycott the vote and the government decided to allow members of Saddam Hussein's military to rejoin the army.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list