Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
11 February 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 11 Feb 2010 [PDF]
- Iraqi Forces Capture Terrorist Leader, Others AFPS 11 Feb 2010 -- Iraqi Security Forces captured an explosives and assassination-cell leader and four additional suspected terrorists today during three operations here and in northern Iraq to suppress al-Qaida in Iraq, military officials said.
- USACE, Iraqi army open 'Location Command' facility Army News 11 Feb 2010 -- A new Iraqi army post built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers officially opened its doors Feb. 9, following a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Tikrit. Construction on the facility, aptly named "Location Command," began in an open field near Tikrit in June of 2008.
- Quartermaster company augments 402nd Army Field Support Brigade Army News 11 Feb 2010 -- More than 150 Soldiers of the 249th Quartermaster Company have deployed to support 402nd Army Field Support Brigade reset and retrograde missions, marking the first time an active-duty company has been assigned to an AFSB.
- 5/7 Cav takes 'reins' of command at FOB Falcon Army News 11 Feb 2010 -- The leaders of 5th Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, headquartered at Fort Stewart, took command of their area of responsibility in Iraq during a ceremony at Forward Operating Base Falcon, Jan. 22.
- 563rd Military Police Company returns from Iraq Army News 11 Feb 2010 -- Soldiers of 563rd Military Police Company, 91st Military Police Battalion, 10th Sustainment Brigade, returned Feb. 3 from a yearlong deployment in Iraq, much to the delight of their waiting Families and friends during a welcome home ceremony at Magrath Gym.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list