Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
26 January 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 26 Jan 2010 [PDF]
- Airpower Summary: January 22 AFNS 26 Jan 2010
- Airpower Summary: January 23 AFNS 26 Jan 2010
- Airpower Summary: January 24 AFNS 26 Jan 2010
- Airpower Summary: January 25 AFNS 26 Jan 2010
- New Distribution System Powers Iraqi Province AFPS 26 Jan 2010 -- Members of the 17th Fires Brigade, the provincial reconstruction team and community leaders gathered at the recently refurbished Al Quibla market in Iraq’s Basra province Jan. 17 to celebrate the completion of 14 U.S.-funded projects designed to deliver reliable electricity to nearly 15 of the province’s districts.
- U.S. Still Holds 5,000 Prisoners In Iraq RFE/RL 26 Jan 2010 -- A U.S. military commander says there are still some 5,000 prisoners in Iraq under the control of American troops, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.
- Iraqis controlling air traffic alongside U.S. counterparts Army News 26 Jan 2010 -- As aircraft pour in and out of the Taji flight line, a flurry of Iraqi and American accents can be heard directing the flow of traffic over the airwaves.
- Fort Campbell unit purifies water for "car wash" at FOB Warhorse Army News 26 Jan 2010 -- The 102nd Quartermaster Company, 80th Ordnance Battalion, 15th Sustainment Brigade, 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), produced over 150,000 gallons of potable water in August for the 25th Brigade Support Battalion to clean their equipment for redeployment.
- Straw warned Iraq war would be illegal IRNA 26 Jan 2010 -- Former foreign secretary Jack Straw was warned by the most senior Foreign Office lawyer just before the 2003 Iraq war that invading Iraq would be illegal.
- Suicide Blast Kills at Least 22 in Baghdad VOA 26 Jan 2010 -- Another big explosion shook Baghdad, Tuesday. Officials say at least 22 people have been killed and some 80 others injured, in an attack on a government building. The blast follows a series of bombings Monday.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list