Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
11 January 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 11 Jan 2010 [PDF]
- Iraqi Forces Arrest Suspected Terrorists AFPS 11 Jan 2010 -- Iraqi security forces arrested five suspected terrorists during operations today in Baghdad and northern Iraq, military officials said.
- Ali Base drawdown in full swing AFNS 11 Jan 2010 -- Ali Base is in full drawdown mode following the presidential directive to reduce the American military presence in Iraq, and to withdraw combat forces by December 2011.
- Joint basing at Charleston moves forward with activation of 628th ABW AFNS 11 Jan 2010 -- Eighteenth Air Force officials activated the 628th Air Base Wing during an assumption-of-command ceremony Jan. 8 at Charleston AFB.
- U.S. Team Works to Improve Rule of Law in Iraq AFPS 11 Jan 2010 -- A team of U.S. forces is seeing its work pay off in ensuring that a court system created to police Iraqi law enforcement follows the law in things like due process
- New passenger terminal means comfort for travelers Army News 11 Jan 2010 -- Soldiers and civilians traveling to and from here by aircraft now have a more comfortable place to wait for their flights with the grand opening of Ed "Too Tall" Freeman Passenger Terminal, Jan. 5.
- "Garryowen" prepares for incoming unit Army News 11 Jan 2010 -- About a year ago, 1st Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division prepared to move to Joint Security Station Istiqlaal.
- Movement Control Team Helps Joint Distribution Center Mission Move Faster Army News 11 Jan 2010 -- An operations unit at the Joint Distribution Center at Joint Base Balad, Iraq, implemented a new transportation standard Dec. 11 to decrease the wait time required to ship sustainment supply cargo throughout Iraq.
- Quartermaster Soldiers provide potable water at Poliwoda Army News 11 Jan 2010 -- A single team of Soldiers provide all the potable water used for the shower and latrine trailers, the dining facility and all other running-water facilities at Contingency Operating Location Poliwoda, Iraq.
- 509th Movement Control Team works to improve travel at Speicher Army News 11 Jan 2010 -- Although military travel is not known for its comfort, a group of Airmen at Contingency Operating Location Speicher, Iraq, work hard to make it a positive experience.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list