Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
05 December 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 05 Dec 2008 [PDF]
- US Troops in Iraq to Get New Rules of Engagement VOA 05 Dec 2008 -- The top U.S. military commander in Iraq says American troops will have to make changes to how they carry out their mission now that the two countries have a new security pact.
- Airmen provide FAST coverage AFNS 05 Dec 2008 -- Upon landing one morning at a remote location in Iraq, two specially trained Airmen with the 332nd Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron took charge of security for a $30.1 million C-130 Hercules and its crew.
- Iraq Operations Leave Terrorist Dead, Others Captured AFPS 05 Dec 2008 -- Operations across Iraq over the past two days left one terrorist dead, brought in five wanted men and resulted in the detention of 18 additional suspects, military officials reported.
- Airmen procure mission success AFNS 05 Dec 2008 -- Members of the 379th Expeditionary Contracting Squadron here connect mission needs with the facilities, equipment and services that link military customers and the contractors who can meet those needs.
- Army Corps of Engineers Plant Sends Clean Water Into Baghdad Homes AFPS 05 Dec 2008 -- For about 2 million Sadr City residents, clean drinking water running through their home faucets was a luxury few had. But now the water is flowing freely thanks to a new U.S. Army Corps of Engineers water treatment plant that was three years in the making.
- Czech Republic Army marks end of mission MNF-I 05 Dec 2008-- The Czech contingent, Senior Iraqi and Coalition partners gathered at the Iraqi Army Armor School here Dec. 4 to mark the Czech Republic end-of-mission and to recognize the Czechs for their work training and advising the Iraqi Army
- Royal Tongan Marine contingency ends operations in Iraq MNF-I 05 Dec 2008-- The Tongan Defense Services Royal Tongan Marines held their end-of-mission ceremony at Al Faw Palace, Dec. 4
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list