Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
25 June 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 25 Jun 2008 [PDF]
- MND-B Soldier attacked by EFP (Baghdad)
- MND-N Soldiers attacked by IED (Ninewah Province)
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Operational Update: Maj. Gen. Askari, June 25, 2008 MNF-I 25 Jun 2008 -- Maj. Gen. Mohammed al-Askari, Spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, provides an Operational Update
- June 24 airpower summary: F-15Es strike enemy AFPN 25 Jun 2008
- Troops Kill 21 Enemy Fighters, Detain 22 in Iraq AFPS 25 Jun 2008 -- Coalition forces in Iraq killed 21 enemy fighters and detained 22 terrorism suspects in recent Iraq operations, military officials said.
- U.S. Airmen Train Iraqi Maintainers AFPS 25 Jun 2008 -- While Iraqi air force pilots continue flying sorties to aid stability in their nation, Iraqi maintainers on the ground here have achieved important benchmarks to keep their fleet in the air.
- Bombings in Iraq Kill 16 People, Including 7 Americans VOA 25 Jun 2008 -- The U.S. military says bomb attacks in Baghdad and northern Iraq on Tuesday killed at least 16 people, including seven Americans
- Machine gunner lands new job USMC News 25 Jun 2008 -- Marines, or "Warlords" as they are nicknamed, with Task Force 2nd Battalion, 2nd Marine Regiment, Regimental Combat Team 5 have recently been conducting proficiency-firing ranges at forward operating bases all over western al-Anbar province, Iraq
- Fallujah badges key to the city USMC News 25 Jun 2008 -- Marines with 3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, Regimental Combat Team 1 and Iraqi Police (IP) in southwest Fallujah set up a remote identification badge operation June 23-25, providing badge issuing services to more than 700 outlying residents of the city.
- CLB-6 top leaders survey their AO USMC News 25 Jun 2008 -- Combat Logistics Battalion 6's top leaders visited seven of the locations across al-Anbar province that they support for Multi-National Force-West, June 25-27.
- CME brings medicine to locals USMC News 25 Jun 2008 -- With the combined efforts of Marines, soldiers, airmen and American civilian doctors, two cooperative medical engagements provided medical care to more than 870 locals here, June 24 and 25.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list