Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
09 June 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 09 Jun 2008 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Maj. Gen. Stone From the Pentagon 09 Jun 2008 -- Presenter: Former Commanding General, Task Force 134, Multinational Force Iraq, Maj. Gen. Douglas Stone
- June 8 airpower summary: F-15Es deter enemy AFPN 09 Jun 2008
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Maj. Gen. Hertling from Iraq 09 Jun 2008 -- Presenter: Commander, Multinational Division North and 1st Armored Division, Maj. Gen. Mark Hertling
- Five Attackers Killed, Seven Detained in Iraq Operations AFPS 09 Jun 2008 -- Coalition forces killed five enemy fighters, destroyed a foreign terrorist hideout, and detained seven terrorism suspects in operations across Iraq today.
- Coalition Efforts in Northern Iraq Reduce Number of Roadside Bombs AFPS 09 Jun 2008 -- U.S. and Iraqi military operations in northern Iraq have cut the number of roadside bombs there nearly in half since February, the commander of Multinational Division North told reporters at a Pentagon briefing today.
- Task Force Assists Iraqis with Municipal Power Navy NewsStand 09 Jun 2008 -- An U.S. Navy officer with Task Force Ramadi, met with the engineers and operators of three separate Ramadi generator plants, May 28, which could provide electricity for a large number of people in the provincial capital city of Ramadi.
- June 7 airpower summary: A-10s hit enemy in Afghanistan AFPN 09 Jun 2008
- Airmen help Iraqi air force become self-sustaining service AFPN 09 Jun 2008 -- High above the desert terrain, they fly in providing security to the people of Iraq.
- Operation Lion's Hunt brings IA closer to autonomy (Tikrit) MNF-I 09 Jun 2008 -- Operation Lion's Hunt, a joint operation that began in Ninewah province June 6 between three Iraqi Army elements was the first unilateral Iraqi-led aerial operation of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Task Force Ramadi Tracks Rule of Law Navy NewsStand 09 Jun 2008 -- A U.S. Navy officer with Task Force Ramadi met with Senior Investigative Judge Badir Latief Ali to discuss the highlights of a computerized system that will allow the Iraqi legal system to better track criminal cases and collect information necessary for future policy decisions on June 4.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list