21 March 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 21 Mar 2008 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Coalition force Soldiers attacked by IDF (Baghdad)
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Press Secretary Geoff Morrell from the Pentagon 21 Mar 2008 -- Presenter: Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell
- March 20 airpower summary: KC-135s provide sortie support AFPN 21 Mar 2008
- Reconstruction Team Emphasizes Long-Term Benefits for Iraqis AFPS 21 Mar 2008 -- A provincial reconstruction team is working to build capacities in Iraq's Wasit province for the long-term benefit of its citizens, a military official said yesterday.
- Iraqi Security Forces Clash with Shi'ite Militia Fighters South of Baghdad VOA 21 Mar 2008 -- Iraqi security forces have clashed with Shi'ite militia fighters in the city of Kut, southeast of Baghdad.
- Iraqi Army, Coalition Forces Detain 10 Suspects AFPS 21 Mar 2008 -- Iraqi soldiers and coalition forces detained 10 suspects in separate operations throughout Iraq today.
- Army Expert Explains Counterinsurgency Effort in Iraq AFPS 21 Mar 2008 -- Al Qaeda terrorists and other Iraqi insurgents are "off balance" in Iraq, an Army counterinsurgency expert said yesterday.
- Key Patrol Base Takes Shape MNF-I 21 Mar 2008 -- In a bid to establish a formidable U.S. security presence near Suwayrah, Iraq, Soldiers began construction Saturday of Patrol Base Summers amid the ruins of a former Iraqi Air Force Base.
- Georgian troops to stay in Iraq until end of year RIA Novosti 21 Mar 2008 -- Tbilisi and Washington have agreed that a Georgian military contingent will stay in Iraq until the end of 2008, a Georgian first deputy defense minister said on Friday.
- Iraq Strategy Process Well Under Way, Pentagon Spokesman Says AFPS 21 Mar 2008 -- Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates spent part of the morning today discussing the way forward in Iraq with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell.
- Iraqi Presidential Council Approves Provincial Powers Law VOA 21 Mar 2008 -- Iraq's presidential council has approved a law outlining provincial power
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|