Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
13 February 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 13 Feb 2008 [PDF]
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Rear Adm. Smith, MNF-I; and Dr. al-Dabbagh, GOI: Feb. 13, 2008 MNF-I 13 Feb 2008 -- Rear Adm. Gregory Smith, director of MNF-I's Communication Division, and Dr. Ali al-Dabbagh, Government of Iraq spokesman, provide an operational update, Feb. 13
- Feb. 12 airpower summary: A-10s destroy enemy targets AFPN 13 Feb 2008
- Airmen, Marines seek to synchronize in sky over Iraq AFPN 13 Feb 2008 -- Leadership from the 332nd Air Expeditionary Wing and the 3rd Marine Air Wing-Forward met here Feb. 10 and 11 to raise joint air traffic control and airspace utilization in central Iraq to new levels of safety and effectiveness.
- Reins to Change Hands at Multinational Corps Iraq AFPS 13 Feb 2008 -- The command element of Multinational Corps Iraq changes hands tomorrow, as the flag is passed from the U.S. Army's 3rd Corps headquarters to that of 18th Airborne Corps.
- 'Fight for Intelligence' is Key to Mosul Campaign, General Says AFPS 13 Feb 2008 -- Intelligence operations and contributions by Iraqi soldiers and police are key factors in the campaign to defeat al Qaeda and other insurgents who have fled from Baghdad into Mosul and other parts of northern Iraq, a senior U.S. military officer posted in Mosul said today.
- Multinational Division Baghdad Plans to Extend Reach AFPS 13 Feb 2008 -- Coalition forces in the Iraqi capital are going to extend their reach into neighborhoods, the commander of Multinational Division Baghdad said.
- Coalition Forces Kill 4 Terrorists, Detain 8 in Iraq AFPS 13 Feb 2008 -- Coalition forces killed four terrorists and detained eight suspects in operations yesterday and today in central and northern Iraq, military officials reported.
- 2nd Brigade Soldiers discover largest cache finds since start of Marne Thunderbolt (Arab Jabour) MNF-I 13 Feb 2008 -- Soldiers from 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division found 3,000 pounds of munitions Feb. 6, collectively the largest find since the start of Operation Marne Thunderbolt Jan. 1.
- IRAQ: UN launches new emergency aid appeal IRIN 13 Feb 2008 -- The Iraqi government has welcomed the US$265 million emergency aid appeal launched on 12 February by UN agencies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to provide urgent humanitarian relief to vulnerable Iraqis.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list