Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
15 January 2008 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Secretary of State, Jan. 15, 2008 MNF-I 15 Jan 2008 -- Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Iraq Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari
- Rice Says Iraq Has Entered 'Time of Hope' AFPS 15 Jan 2008 -- Iraq is entering a "time of hope," as its citizens' continue to step forward, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a previously unannounced trip to Baghdad today.
- Iraqis Continue to Move Forward, General Says AFPS 15 Jan 2008 -- With more than 31,000 citizens now providing security assistance to coalition forces in southern belts of Baghdad and the southern provinces of Iraq, the Iraqi people continue to move forward, a U.S. commander said yesterday.
- Rice Visits Iraq To Push Reconciliation Efforts RFE/RL 15 Jan 2008 -- U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who is accompanying President George W. Bush on his tour of the Middle East, has arrived in Baghdad for previously unannounced talks with Iraqi officials.
- Iraq: Will Passage Of New Law Appease Sunnis? RFE/RL 15 Jan 2008 -- In what is being trumpeted as a major political accomplishment for the Iraqi government, the Council of Representatives on January 12 unanimously passed the Accountability and Justice Law, which revises the de-Ba'athification order passed under the Coalition Provisional Authority in 2003.
- Rice Meets Iraqi Leaders in Baghdad to Encourage Reconciliation VOA 15 Jan 2008 -- U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has made a surprise visit to Baghdad where she praised recent steps toward national reconciliation
- Rice Goes to Baghdad; Bush Warns on Oil VOA 15 Jan 2008 -- U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is making an unannounced visit to Baghdad
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list