Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
04 December 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 04 Dec 2007 [PDF]
- Soldier attacked in vehicle explosion (Al Anbar)
- Press Conference: Maj. Gen. Bergner, Mr. Phil Reeker, Dec. 4, 2007 MNF-I 04 Dec 2007 -- Maj. Gen. Bergner, MNF-I, and Mr. Phil Reeker, USM-I, conducted a press conference Dec. 4, 2007
- Dec. 3 airpower summary: B-1B bombs enemy in Afghanistan AFPN 04 Dec 2007
- Coalition Forces Disrupt Terrorist Elements in Iraq AFPS 04 Dec 2007 -- Coalition forces killed two terrorists and detained 25 suspects today during operations designed to disrupt al Qaeda operations in central and northern Iraq.
- Coalition, Iraqi Forces Make Gains Against al Qaeda AFPS 04 Dec 2007 -- While the fight in Iraq remains tough, coalition and Iraqi forces have made significant gains against al Qaeda recently, a U.S. military spokesman there said today.
- Moderate Detainees Help to Identify Extremists in Iraq AFPS 04 Dec 2007 -- Moderate Muslims held in coalition detention centers in Iraq are turning in radical Muslim detainees on a daily basis, the deputy commanding general for Multinational Force Iraq detainee operations said yesterday.
- US Congress, Bush Continue Standoff Over Spending VOA 04 Dec 2007 -- An end-of-year battle continues between majority Democrats in Congress and President Bush over government spending and money for military operations in Iraq.
- US General: Non-Military Efforts Important in Fighting Kurds VOA 04 Dec 2007 -- The commander of U.S. forces in Europe says Turkey needs to deal with Kurdish violence using counterinsurgency principles that go beyond military force and focus on eliminating the reasons for the popular discontent that fuels insurgencies
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list