Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
21 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Roadside bomb targets MND-B patrol
- Press Conference: Operational Update: Gen. Zibari, Adnan al-Asadi, Lt. Gen. Dubik, Maj. Gen. Bergner, Nov. 21, 2007 MNF-I 21 Nov 2007 -- Gen. Babaker Zibari, Iraqi Armed Forces chief of staff; Adnan al-Asadi, deputy interior minister; Lt. Gen. James Dubik, Multi-National Security Transition Command - Iraq commander; and Maj. Gen. Kevin Bergner, Multi-National Force - Iraq Strategic Effects director, provide an operational update from Iraq, Nov. 21, 2007
- Nov. 20 airpower summary: Aircrew help airdrop, resupply AFPN 21 Nov 2007
- Coalition Troops Kill 4 Terrorists, Detain 4 in Iraq AFPS 21 Nov 2007 -- Coalition forces killed four terrorists and captured four suspects during operations targeting al Qaeda in Iraq leaders conducted in central and northern Iraq today, officials reported.
- US Military Helicopter Crashes in Iraq, 2 Coalition Soldiers Killed VOA 21 Nov 2007 -- A U.S. military helicopter has crashed southeast of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, killing two coalition soldiers and injuring 12 others.
- Suicide Car Bombing in Ramadi Kills 6 VOA 21 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi officials say six people have been killed and several wounded in a suicide car bomb blast in Ramadi, the capital of western Anbar province.
- Bush Presses Congress for Iraq War Funding VOA 21 Nov 2007 -- President Bush is pressing Congress to approve his latest budget request for the war in Iraq, where he says leaders are beginning to make progress toward political reconciliation
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list