Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
19 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 19 Nov 2007 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Air Force Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Maj. Gen. Hertling from Iraq 19 Nov 2007 -- Presenter: Commander, Multinational Division North and 1st Armored Division, Maj. Gen. Mark Hertling
- Nov. 18 airpower summary: F-15Es support operations AFPN 19 Nov 2007
- Air Force sharpshooters help commanders see the future AFPN 19 Nov 2007 -- When servicemembers go outside the wire here, they occasionally have an extra set of eyes watching over them.
- Operation Marne Courageous Targets Al Qaeda in Anbar Province AFPS 19 Nov 2007 -- Coalition forces, Iraqi army soldiers and concerned local citizens near the border of Anbar province are working together to drive out al Qaeda in Iraq operatives during Operation Marne Courageous, according to Multinational Division Center public affairs officials.
- Coalition, Iraqi Troops Have 'Momentum,' Official Says AFPS 19 Nov 2007 -- Terrorist-committed violence in Iraq has plummeted since the start of the surge of forces, a senior U.S. officer reported yesterday from Baghdad.
- Iraqi Forces, Local Citizens Help to Reduce Violence in Northern Iraq AFPS 19 Nov 2007 -- A robust partnership between coalition troops and Iraqi security forces and support from the Iraqi people is showing success in bringing down violence in Iraq's Multinational Division North sector, the troop commander there said today.
- Forces Detain 27 Suspects While Targeting al Qaeda Networks in Iraq AFPS 19 Nov 2007 -- Coalition forces detained 27 suspects yesterday during operations targeting al Qaeda networks in central and northern Iraq.
- Air Force Sharpshooters Watch Over Troops in Iraq AFPS 19 Nov 2007 -- When servicemembers here have to go "outside the wire," they sometimes have an extra set of eyes watching over them.
- IRAQ: Two die of cholera in Baghdad orphanage IRIN 19 Nov 2007 -- Two Iraqi orphans died of cholera last week in Baghdad, bringing the deaths from this disease nationwide to 23 since it first appeared in August, the Health Ministry said on 18 November.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list