Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
18 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Multi-National Division-North Soldiers attacked in Baqubah
- Press Conference: Rear Adm. Smith and Mr. Phil Reeker, Nov. 18, 2007 MNF-I 18 Nov 2007 -- Rear Adm. Smith and Mr. Phil Reeker discuss operations degrading al Qaida in Iraq, and small business improvements
- Nov. 17 airpower summary: A-10s fly CAS missions AFPN 18 Nov 2007
- NAVCENT Marks Oil Platforms Upgrades Navy NewsStand 18 Nov 2007 -- Vice Adm. Kevin Cosgriff, commander, U.S. Naval Forces Central Command/U.S. 5th Fleet and Royal Australian Navy Commodore Allan du Toit, commander, Combined Task Force (CTF) 158, visited Iraq's Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal (KAAOT) Nov. 16, for a ribbon-cutting ceremony celebrating the implementation of facility upgrades.
- Insurgent Attacks Kill At Least 20 Across Iraq VOA 18 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi officials say insurgent attacks around the country have killed at least 20 people, including nine in a car bomb blast in Baghdad.
- 101st Airborne's Strike Brigade sends Dagger Brigade homeward bound (Camp Liberty) MNF-I 18 Nov 2007 -- The 2nd "Dagger" Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, from Schweinfurt, Germany, handed over responsibility of northwest Baghdad to the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), from Fort Campbell, Ky., during a transfer of authority ceremony Nov. 17, at the Camp Liberty Field House.
- IRAQ: Diyala desperately needs doctors IRIN 18 Nov 2007 -- A shortage of doctors in Diyala, a volatile province in eastern-central Iraq, has led to nurses having to take on many tasks and procedures for which they are not qualified, according to Diyala's health department.
- FM spokesman stresses need to strengthen Iraqi government IRNA 18 Nov 2007 -- Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mohammad-Ali Hosseini said on Sunday that improvement of security in Iraq was a result of boosting the Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki government and further activities of the Iraqi police and security forces.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list