Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
15 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 15 Nov 2007 [PDF]
- DoD News: DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Multi-National Division - North Soldiers attacked (Diyala)
- Press Conference: IED Threat: Maj. Gen. James Simmons, Nov. 15, 2007 MNF-I 15 Nov 2007 -- Maj. Gen. James Simmons, deputy commander, Multi-National Corps - Iraq, focused on defeating the IED threat, Nov. 15, 2007
- Transcript: DoD Press Briefing with Col. Bannister at the Pentagon Briefing Room, Arlington, Va. 15 Nov 2007 -- Presenter: Commander 2nd Brigade 2nd Infantry Division Army Col. Jeffrey Bannister
- DoD News Briefing with Secretary of Defense Gates and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mullen from the Pentagon Briefing Room, Arlington, Va. 15 Nov 2007 -- Presenter: Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Navy Adm. Mike Mullen
- IED Attacks Down Significantly; Enemy Being Pushed North, General Says AFPS 15 Nov 2007 -- Initiatives taken in Iraq over the past 11 months have reduced improvised-explosive-device attacks dramatically and sent the enemy scrambling, Multinational Corps Iraq's deputy commander for support told reporters in Baghdad today.
- Nov. 14 airpower summary: A-10s provide close-air support AFPN 15 Nov 2007 -- Coalition airpower integrated with coalition ground forces in Iraq and the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan during operations Nov. 14, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Troops Detain 26 Suspects, Uncover Five Car Bombs in Iraq AFPS 15 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi and coalition forces detained dozens of insurgents and discovered five car bombs in Iraq in recent days, military officials said.
- Suicide Bomber Kills 6 in Northern Iraq VOA 15 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi security officials say a suicide bombing apparently targeting a senior Kurdish police officer has killed at least six people and wounded 20 others in the northern city of Kirkuk.
- U.S., Iraqi Efforts Reduce Violence in Eastern Baghdad AFPS 15 Nov 2007 -- Surge-supplied U.S. and Iraqi security forces have contributed to a marked decrease of insurgent-committed violence in eastern Baghdad, a senior U.S. military officer said here today.
- NAVELSG Port Group Foxtrot Returns Navy NewsStand 15 Nov 2007 -- Reserve Sailors from Navy Expeditionary Logistics Support Group (NAVELSG) Foxtrot returned to Naval Station Norfolk, Nov. 13, after completing a six-month deployment in Kuwait and Iraq.
- Kirkuk airspace returned to Iraqi control AFPN 15 Nov 2007 -- Untied States Central Command Air Forces officials transferred control of Kirkuk air traffic control assigned airspace to the Baghdad Air Control Center Nov. 15.
- Iraqi Soldiers Undergo Medical Training AFPS 15 Nov 2007 -- The 514th Medical Company from Fort Lewis, Wash., held the first event of a basic medical skills training series with four Iraqi soldiers Nov. 11 at Camp Liberty here.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list