Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
14 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 14 Nov 2007 [PDF]
- Iraqi citizens, MND-B Soldiers attacked (Baghdad)
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- Multi-National Division - North Soldiers attacked (Tikrit)
- MNC-I Soldier attacked during military operations (Mosul)
- Press Conference: Maj. Gen. Scott, Rear Adm. Smith, Mr. Paul Brinkley, Nov. 14, 2007 MNF-I 14 Nov 2007 -- Maj. Gen. Scott, Joint Contracting Command - Iraq/Afghanistan, Rear Adm. Smith, MNF-I spokesman, and Mr. Paul Brinkley, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense - Business Transformation, focused on Operation Iron Hammer, foreign investment in Iraq, and contracts being awarded to Iraqi firms, Nov. 14, 2007
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Press Secretary Morrell at the Pentagon Briefing Room, Arlington, Va. 14 Nov 2007 -- DoD News Briefing with Press Secretary Morrell at the Pentagon Briefing Room, Arlington, Va.
- Nov. 13 airpower summary: C-17s resupply forces AFPN 14 Nov 2007
- Troops Detain Eight Suspects, Discover Weapons in Iraq AFPS 14 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi and coalition forces detained eight suspects, including an alleged extremist leader, and uncovered a weapons cache days, military officials said.
- Iraqi Police Say 2 Civilians Killed in Explosion Near Baghdad's Green Zone VOA 14 Nov 2007 -- Iraqi security officials say two civilians have been killed in a roadside explosion near a U.S. military patrol outside Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, where the U.S. embassy and several Iraqi government offices are located.
- AF top JAG: 'Rule of law' critical for success in Iraq AFPN 14 Nov 2007 -- A fair justice system, which holds people accountable for their actions, is vital in stopping the violence in Iraq, said the Air Force's top judge advocate general recently during a tour of Southwest Asia.
- Economic Moves Seek to Cement Security Progress AFPS 14 Nov 2007 -- Security in Iraq has made tremendous gains, and now is the time to cement that security in place with economic gains, coalition officials said in Baghdad today.
- US Military: Deadly Baghdad Blast Shows Security Fragile VOA 14 Nov 2007 -- A U.S. military officer says improved security in Iraq is "fragile and far from irreversible," hours after a deadly explosion near a U.S. military patrol outside Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list