Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
07 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 07 Nov 2007 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- Operational Update: Rear Adm. Gregory Smith, Nov. 7, 2007 MNF-I 07 Nov 2007
- Nov. 6 airpower summary: B-1Bs provide cover AFPN 07 Nov 2007
- Mobile readiness team supports Army in Iraq AFPN 07 Nov 2007 -- Members of the 732nd Expeditionary Logistics Readiness Squadron Mobile Readiness Team are deployed here "in-lieu-of" Army forces and support the American Soldiers by recovering government assets that have been damaged, misplaced or unaccounted for in Iraq.
- Troops Disrupt al Qaeda Networks in Iraq, Find Detention Facility AFPS 07 Nov 2007 -- Coalition forces killed three terrorists and detained nine suspects today during operations to disrupt al Qaeda and foreign terrorist networks in central and northern Iraq.
- Coalition Forces See Iraqi Neighborhood's Markets Flourish AFPS 07 Nov 2007 -- Just a few months ago, Operation Rogue Thunder began to reclaim the streets of Jamia and Adel, Iraq, from the grip of violence. Today, the streets not only are peaceful, they're also thriving.
- Troop Surge, Iraqis' Anger Puts al Qaeda 'On the Run' AFPS 07 Nov 2007 -- A combination of unceasing pressure by U.S. and Iraqi security forces and citizens' anger at al Qaeda in Iraq's brutal tactics have put the terror group "on the run," a senior U.S. military officer said today.
- Operation Ultra Magnus Sends al-Qaida on Run Army News 07 Nov 2007 -- Coalition forces and Iraqi Army soldiers killed five al-Qaida in Iraq operatives, wounded three and detained seven during Operation Ultra Magnus in and around Hussein Hamadi, Oct. 28-30.
- Upgraded A-10s prove worth in Iraq AFPN 07 Nov 2007 -- A new version of the A-10 Thunderbolt II has been flying over Iraq providing close-air support for the ground troops from Al Asad Air Base for nearly two months.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list