Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
04 November 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Press Conference: Operations, Air Component: Maj. Gen. Edgington, Rear Adm. Smith, Nov. 4, 2007 MNF-I 04 Nov 2007 -- Maj. Gen. David Edgington and Rear Adm. Greg Smith provide an operational overview and update on air component capabilities, including recent advancements, Nov. 4, 2007
- Nov. 3 airpower summary: A-10s provide airpower AFPN 04 Nov 2007
- Coalition, Iraqi Forces Detain 17 Suspects in Iraq AFPS 04 Nov 2007 -- Coalition and Iraqi forces detained 17 suspects during recent operations in Iraq, military officials said.
- Coalition Air Component 'Remains Strong,' General Says AFPS 04 Nov 2007 -- The coalition air component in Iraq "remains strong," airlifting supplies and troops, providing surveillance and assisting ground forces with kinetic support, a senior Air Force officer in Iraq said today.
- IRAQ: Thousands return home as violence drops, government says IRIN 04 Nov 2007 -- No major sectarian-related displacement of people has occurred over the past three months as violence between Sunnis and Shias is ebbing in this war-battered country, the Iraqi Ministry of Displacement and Migration said on 3 November.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list