Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
12 October 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 12 Oct 2007 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Press Briefing: Col. J.B. Burton, Oct. 12, 2007 MNF-I 12 Oct 2007 -- SUBJECT: REMARKS BY COLONEL J. B. BURTON, COMMANDER, MULTI-NATIONAL BRIGADE-BAGHDAD TO THE PENTAGON PRESS CORPS
- Oct. 11 airpower summary: C-17s provide 'best option' for force resupply AFPN 12 Oct 2007
- The 'So What' factor puts Oct. 10 airpower summary in perspective AFPN 12 Oct 2007
- Coalition Air Strike in Iraq Claims Lives of Terrorists, Civilians AFPS 12 Oct 2007 -- A coalition air strike yesterday that killed terrorists also claimed the lives of a large number of innocent victims, military officials said.
- Coalition, Iraqi Forces Work to Halt Cycle of Violence in Baghdad AFPS 12 Oct 2007 -- Coalition and Iraqi forces in northwestern Baghdad have stopped the cycle of violence there, and Iraqi citizens are resuming their lives in safe and secure neighborhoods, a coalition commander in the area said today.
- Car Bomb in Baghdad Kills 4, Wounds 15 VOA 12 Oct 2007 -- Iraqi officials say a Baghdad car bomb has killed four people and wounded 15 more. In northern Iraq, a bomb in a cart full of toys has killed one child and wounded another 13
- U.S. Soldiers Training Iraqi Mechanics Army News 12 Oct 2007 -- Iraqi soldiers began learning basic vehicle maintenance for their Humvees in a new step toward self-sufficiency this week.
- Retired US Iraq Commander Calls Bush Strategy 'Desperate' VOA 12 Oct 2007 -- A former commander of U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq has sharply criticized the Bush administration's handling of the war, saying there has never been a comprehensive strategy with all the elements needed to win
- Analysis: Iraq's Other Dirty Water cfr.org 12 Oct 2007 -- Cholera in Iraq continues to spread (AP) after early reports in September indicated health officials had a handle on the outbreak.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list