Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
26 August 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Press Briefing, August 26, 2007 MNF-I 26 Aug 2007 -- TOPIC: UPDATES ON MILITARY OPERATIONS, ECONOMIC PROGRESS AND PROVINCIAL RECONSTRUCTION TEAM ACTIVITIES
- Aug. 25 airpower summary: coalition fighters support ground forces AFPN 26 Aug 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan during operations August 25, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Aug. 24 airpower summary: A-10s fly show of force, protect ground forces AFPN 26 Aug 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan during operations Aug. 4, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Seven Iraqis Escape Makeshift Prison, 11 Terrorists Detained AFPS 26 Aug 2007 -- Seven Iraqi citizens found their way to a coalition patrol base near Khan Ban Sa'ad, Iraq, yesterday after escaping a makeshift prison, military officials reported.
- Iraq Transition Must Preserve Security Successes, Odierno Says AFPS 26 Aug 2007 -- Any transition of security responsibility from coalition forces to Iraqi security forces must be done deliberately and in a way that ensures the successes gained so far will not be lost, one of the top U.S. commanders in Iraq said today.
- Attacks Down, Economic Development Up in Iraq AFPS 26 Aug 2007 -- Recent strides in Iraq's economic development, including the reopening of a flour mill last week, are occurring as Iraqi and coalition forces disrupt al Qaeda and other terrorist elements, a senior military spokesman in Iraq said today.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list