Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
03 July 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 02 Jul 2007 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- Non-hostile related accident
- DoD Identifies Marine Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Transcript: DoD News Briefing with Brig. Gen. Wiggins at the Pentagon Briefing Room, Arlington, Va. 03 Jul 2007 -- Presenter: Deputy Director for Operations, Joint Staff Brig. Gen. Perry Wiggins
- July 2 airpower summary: C-17s provide needed supplies AFPN 03 Jul 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and International Security Assistance Force troops in Afghanistan during operations July 2, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Operation Phantom Thunder Proceeds in Iraq; Afghan Progress Continues AFPS 03 Jul 2007 -- Operation Phantom Thunder enters its third week with coalition forces operating in and around Baghdad, Diyala province and Anbar province, in Iraq, a Joint Staff spokesman said here today.
- U.S. Forces Rescue Downed Helicopter Crew; Ops Continue Throughout Iraq AFPS 03 Jul 2007 -- An AH-64 Apache helicopter crew rescued two U.S. pilots after enemy fire brought down their OH-58D Kiowa helicopter south of Baghdad yesterday.
- Operation Eagle Venture IV detains nine terror suspects MNF-I 03 Jul 2007 -- Coalition Forces detained nine suspected insurgents while constructing a battle position between Mahmudiyah and Yusifiyah, Iraq, June 29-30.
- 'Desert Heat' No Sweat for NMCB 1 Navy NewsStand 03 Jul 2007 -- Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 1 completed its inter-deployment field exercise (FEX), Operation Desert Heat, June 29.
- Iran Training Iraqi Insurgent Groups, General Says Washington File 03 Jul 2007 -- An elite unit of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard with ties to Hezbollah is training, funding and arming insurgents in Iraq to attack coalition and Iraqi forces and conduct other missions, says a senior U.S. military spokesman in Baghdad, Iraq.
- JORDAN: New clinic for Iraqis in Amman IRIN 03 Jul 2007 -- The Jordan Red Crescent (JRC) has signed an agreement with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) to open a clinic for cash-strapped Iraqis in Amman, according to JRC officials.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list