Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
24 June 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Small arms fire targets MND-B patrol
- Task Force Lightning Soldier dies in non-combat related incident
- MND-B Soldiers attacked
- MND-B Soldier dies of wounds sustained from combat operations
- DoD Identifies Air Force Casualty
- Press briefing with Maj. Gen. Rick Lynch, MND-Center, on Operation Marne Torch, June 24, 2007 MNF-I 24 Jun 2007 -- TOPIC: UPDATE ON OPERATION MARNE TORCH
- June 23 airpower summary: Recon aircraft capture big picture AFPN 24 Jun 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and the International Security Assistance Force troops in Afghanistan during operations June 23, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Forces Kill 11 Insurgents, Detain 25 Suspects in Iraq AFPS 24 Jun 2007 -- Iraqi and coalition forces killed 11 insurgents, detained 25 suspects and discovered several weapons caches in Iraq over the past three days, military officials reported.
- Combined Security Forces Help Iraqi Citizens During Operation Arrowhead Ripper AFPS 24 Jun 2007 -- Combined security forces began providing humanitarian assistance yesterday in Baqubah, Iraq, in addition to combat aimed at rooting out al Qaeda, during the fifth day of the Operation Arrowhead Ripper.
- Coalition operation uncovers multiple caches MNF-I 24 Jun 2007 -- Coalition Forces conducted several raids targeting al-Qaeda in Iraq activities in support of Operation Arrowhead Ripper June 20-22 near Khan Bani Sa'ad.
- MND-B troops continue successful clearing operations in Baghdad's Rashid District MNF-I 24 Jun 2007 -- Multi-National Division - Baghdad Soldiers defeated multiple insurgent attacks and discovered several caches during clearing operations in the eastern and western portions of the Rashid District of the Iraqi capital June 23 and 24.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list