Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
12 April 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Top UN officials strongly condemn deadly bombings in Baghdad UN News Centre 12 Apr 2007 -- Top United Nations officials spoke out against the deadly attacks in Baghdad today, with Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon calling on all Iraqi leaders to join forces to curb the violence and promote peace and stability.
- IRAQ: Government gives out cash to returning families IRIN 12 Apr 2007 -- The Iraqi government is giving out a cash inducement of one million Iraqi dinars (about US $800) to each displaced family in Baghdad willing to return to their original home, the country's Displacement and Migration Ministry said on Thursday.
- Explosion Rocks Iraqi Parliament Building VOA 12 Apr 2007 -- An apparent suicide bomber has killed at least eight people in a cafeteria inside the building where the parliament meets in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone
- Suicide Bomber Kills 8 People Inside Iraq's Parliament Building VOA 12 Apr 2007 -- A suicide bomber has killed at least eight people at a cafeteria inside the Iraqi Parliament building in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone
- Two Iraqi Lawmakers Killed In Parliament Blast RFE/RL 12 Apr 2007 -- A suspected suicide bombing killed at least eight people, including two members of parliament, today inside the Iraqi parliament building in Baghdad's Green Zone.
- Parliament Attack Condemned as Strike Against Iraqi Democracy Washington File 12 Apr 2007 -- President Bush, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and other U.S. officials strongly condemned a suicide bombing April 12 in the Iraqi Council of Representatives as the work of terrorists seeking to undermine the political will of Iraqi voters by targeting their elected representatives.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list