Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
20 June 2006 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 20 Jun 2006 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- Weekly Press Briefing, June 20, 2006 MNF-I 20 Jun 2006 -- Topic: Update on Operations in Iraq, including the Search for two missing Soldiers
- CENTAF releases airpower summary for June 20 AFPN 20 Jun 2006 -- U.S. Central Command Air Forces officials released the airpower summary for June 20.
- Iraq: Abducted U.S. Soldiers' Bodies Believed Found RFE/RL 20 Jun 2006 -- The U.S. military in Iraq says it has recovered what it believes are the bodies of two U.S. soldiers who were captured by insurgents on June 16.
- Missing Soldiers Found Dead, Coalition Spokesman Says AFPS 20 Jun 2006 -- Coalition forces recovered the bodies of two U.S. soldiers missing since an engagement with insurgents at a traffic checkpoint June 16, a senior Multinational Force Iraq official said here today.
- Coalition Continues to Hammer al Qaeda in Iraq AFPS 20 Jun 2006 -- The coalition continues to hammer at the al Qaeda network in Iraq, a senior coalition official said here today, warning that the network didn't die when the coalition killed its former leader, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
- Coalition Kills 15 Terrorists, Detains 3, Captures Senior Leader AFPS 20 Jun 2006 -- Coalition forces in Iraq killed 15 terrorists and detained six other suspects and a senior terrorist leader during raids yesterday and today near Baqubah, military officials reported today.
- Soldiers upgrade Humvees with new armor Army News 20 Jun 2006 -- Mechanics and ground support crews of the 4th Infantry Division's Combat Aviation Brigade are providing protection for Soldiers that support aircraft cannot provide: extra armor to shield them from the roadside bombs encountered beyond the gates of Camp Taji.
- Baghdad Bombs Kill 6, Suicide Attacker Hits Iraqi Elderly Home VOA 20 Jun 2006 -- Iraqi authorities say two bomb blasts in Baghdad killed at least six people and wounded more than 30 others wounded Tuesday, despite a massive security crackdown in the capital.
- US Says It Believes Two Bodies Are Missing US Soldiers VOA 20 Jun 2006 -- The U.S. military says two bodies found near Yusufiya in Iraq are believed to be those of two missing American soldiers.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list