Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
12 January 2006 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 12 Jan 2006 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Department of Defense Civilian Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- BRIEFING WITH BRIGADIER GENERAL DONALD ALSTON (USAF), DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS, MULTINATIONAL FORCE IRAQ MNF-I 12 Jan 2006
- Transcript: News Briefing with Sec. Rumsfeld and Gen. Pace 12 Jan 2006 -- Presenter: Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld and Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Peter Pace
- Iraqi, U.S. Soldiers Detain Terror Suspects, Secure Weapons Caches AFPS 12 Jan 2006 -- Iraqi and U.S. soldiers detained terror suspects and seized weapons caches in operations throughout Iraq yesterday and today, military officials reported today.
- CENTAF releases airpower summary AFPN 12 Jan 2006 -- U.S. Central Command Air Forces released today's airpower summary.
- Hostages freed, 3 weapon caches seized in northern Iraq Army News 12 Jan 2006 -- Two kidnapped Iraqi men were freed, three weapons caches discovered and 21 anti-Iraqi suspects were detained in northern Iraq Jan. 11.
- Artillery now `king of roads' in Iraq Army News 12 Jan 2006 -- The field artillery is commonly known as "the king of battle," but artillerymen of Battery C, 3rd Battalion, 13th Field Artillery are more like "kings of the road" as they cruise down the highways of Iraq in heavily armed Humvees, protecting supply convoys from insurgent attacks.
- Iraq: Kurds Agree To Unify Administrations RFE/RL 12 Jan 2006 -- The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) reached an agreement on 7 January over the joint administration of the Kurdistan regional government
- UK eases arms sanctions against Iraq IRNA 12 Jan 2006 -- The British government is dropping the requirement of export licences for the supply of arms and related materials to Iraq following last month's elections for a full-term government and parliament.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list