Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
27 November 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- MARINE DIES IN IED ATTACK
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Marine Killed, Operation Tigers Continues in Iraq AFPS 27 Nov 2005 -- A U.S. Marine engaged in combat operations against enemy forces near Camp Taqaddum, Iraq, was killed in an improvised explosive device attack Nov. 26, officials in Iraq announced today.
- Citizen tips, Soldier diligence take terrorists off streets MNF-I 27 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Baghdad Soldiers captured four suspected terrorists during operations Nov. 24-25.
- Busy day for Iraqi, Coalition Forces MNF-I 27 Nov 2005 -- Iraqi and U.S. forces continued the fight against terrorists operating throughout the north central region of Iraq Saturday.
- Eight Iraqis Killed In Fresh Violence RFE/RL 27 Nov 2005 -- At least eight Iraqis were reported killed in violence across the country today, including a banker, his driver, and a member of the special police force for major crimes.
- Caches found in Operation Tigers MNF-I 27 Nov 2005 -- Early morning efforts of Operation Numur (Tigers) by Soldiers of the Iraqi Army and Task Force 2-69, U.S. Army, have netted several caches, including two that were found along a railroad track used by local citizens.
- Top NCOs Inform Soldiers in Iraq of Wartime Training Changes AFPS 27 Nov 2005 -- The Army is instituting significant changes in how it trains and recruits soldiers, aiming to make U.S. troops more battle ready for the challenges in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, two of the Army's top noncommissioned officers said during recent visits to Camp Liberty in Baghdad, Iraq.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list