Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
26 November 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- At Least 9 Dead in 2 Iraqi Car Bombings VOA 26 Nov 2005 -- Iraqi parliamentary elections are less than three weeks away, and insurgents intent on disrupting them have launched more car bomb attacks Saturday, killing at least nine people.
- Joint U.S., Iraqi patrol leads to large weapons cache MNF-I 26 Nov 2005 -- U.S. Soldiers and Iraqi Security Forces found a large weapons cache while conducting a joint patrol in the North Babil district on the afternoon of Nov. 24.
- Iraqi, U.S. forces nab terrorists, stop bomb attacks MNF-I 26 Nov 2005 -- Iraqi Army and Task Force Baghdad Soldiers continued to pursue terrorists and deny them opportunities for attacks during operations in various districts of the capitol city Nov. 21-23.
- Operation Tigers kicked off in Ramadi MNF-I 26 Nov 2005 -- Approximately 550 Iraqi Army soldiers and U.S. Soldiers from the 2nd Brigade Combat Team attached to the 2nd Marine Division, kicked off Operation Tigers (Nimur) this morning in the Ma'Laab District of eastern Ramadi.
- MND CS completes road in al Hillah MNF-I 26 Nov 2005 -- Multinational Division Central-South Soldiers completed a new road in al Hillah.
- Gatekeeper, courier, confidant of al-Zarqawi dead, says relative MNF-I 26 Nov 2005 -- A close family member as well as Coalition sources claimed earlier this week that a gatekeeper and confidant of Abu Mu'sab al-Zarqawi, Bilal Mahmud Awad Shebah, aka Abu Ubaydah, who reportedly met weekly with the leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, is dead.
- Soldier Dies in Roadside Bomb Explosion AFPS 27 Nov 2005 -- A soldier assigned to the 2nd Marine Division, 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward), was killed in an improvised explosive device attack while conducting combat operations against the enemy in Hit, Iraq, Nov. 25, military officials reported today.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list