Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
22 July 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 22 Jul 2005 [PDF]
- SAILOR DIES FROM BOMB BLAST WOUNDS
- MARINE KILLED BY IED NEAR ZAIDON
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- DoD Identifies Navy Casualty
- Transcript: Defense Department Special Briefing 22 Jul 2005 -- Presenter: Major General Stephen T. Johnson, USMC, commander, Multinational Forces West And II Marine Expeditionary Force
- General Sees Progress in Western Iraq Washington File 22 Jul 2005 -- A U.S. military commander who works in western Iraq reports slow but measurable progress in the security situation, and steady political advancements in an area that had seen considerable instability late last year, especially in Fallujah.
- Insurgents Want to Return to Fallujah VOA 22 Jul 2005 -- The U.S. general who commands coalition forces in western Iraq says insurgents are trying to re-establish themselves in their former stronghold of Fallujah, but he pledged they will not be allowed to do so
- Iraqis' Progress in West Leaves Area Commander Optimistic AFPS 22 Jul 2005 -- A strong partnership with coalition forces is improving the capability of Iraqi security forces and encouraging political development in Iraq's Anbar province, the area's top commander said today.
- Iraq Reconstruction Efforts Moving Forward, Army Engineer Says AFPS 22 Jul 2005 -- The effort to reconstruct Iraq is "immense and unprecedented in many ways," a top engineer involved with the project said today.
- Task Force Freedom detains 16, discovers weapons cache MNF-I 22 Jul 2005 -- Elements of 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (Stryker Brigade Combat Team) detained suspected terrorists and seized a weapons cache in northern Iraq July 20.
- Fresh Clashes Erupt In Central Iraqi City RFE/RL 22 Jul 2005 -- Fresh clashes are reported in the central Iraqi city of Samarra between insurgents and U.S. and Iraqi soldiers.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list