Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
30 May 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Transcript: Coalition Provisional Authority Briefing 30 May 2004 -- Brigadier General Mark Kimmitt, Deputy Director For Coalition Operations, and Daniel Senor, Senior Adviser, Coalition Provisional Authority
- Fallujah Quiet, But Militia Attacks Continue in Kufa, Najaf AFPS 30 May 2004 -- While a cease-fire agreement seems to be holding in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, insurgent violence continues in Najaf and Kufa, a coalition military spokesman noted today.
- There's no such thing as a milk run in Iraq Marine Corps News 31 May 2004--Convoys are business as usual for many of the Marines and sailors with 1st Marine Division. That is, if business means repelling deadly attacks.
- Reserves support "Support Group" Marine Corps News 30 May 2004--Grease stained their hands and boots; sweat drenched their faces and uniforms as the Marines fixed a tactical vehicle at Camp Fallujah, Iraq.
- Transcript: Ask the U.S. Commander in Iraq, BBC 30 May 2004 -- Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt
- U-S / IRAQ VOA 30 May 2004 -- With just one month to go before the United States transfers sovereignty in Iraq to the Iraqi people, American and Iraqi leaders are discussing the country's future with greater urgency.
- BRITAIN/IRAQ/TERROR VOA 30 May 2004 -- British Prime Minister Tony Blair says he does not think the war in Iraq has increased the threat of terrorism worldwide. In a wide-ranging interview on British television, Mr. Blair also spoke about the future of Iraq and his own difficult political situation, due largely to the war.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list