Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
21 March 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- IRAQ/ATTACKS VOA 21 Mar 2004 -- American soldiers and Iraqi civilians were barraged by rockets that killed at least two Iraqis and wounded a U-S soldier.
- Makhmur District mayors select election dates CENTCOM Release 21 Mar 2004-- As an example of the Mosul region moving forward with the
democratic process, residents of the Makhmur District in Ninevah
Province will soon be allowed to nominate their own city officials.
The Makhmur District is located 90 kilometers southeast of the city of
- Update on Operation Iron Promise, Day 3 CENTCOM Release 21 Mar 2004-- In day three of Operation Iron Promise, Task Force 1st
Armored Division continues to target known enemy locations and
aggressively carry out cordon and search operations looking for Former
Regime Elements and other extremists who pose a threat to the Iraqi
people and stand in the way of a new Iraq.
- IRAQ / TERROR WRAP VOA 21 Mar 2004 -- The White House was under fire Sunday for allegedly ignoring the overall global threat of terrorism and focusing on Iraq in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the United States.
- Bush Administration Under Fire for Early Handling of War on Terror VOA News 21 Mar 2004 -- The White House was under fire Sunday for allegedly ignoring the overall global threat of terrorism and focusing on Iraq in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the United States.
- IRAQ/JORDAN VOA 21 Mar 2004 -- Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari was in Amman for consultations Sunday with his Jordanian counterpart. The two officials talked about increasing cooperation and tightening border security as the non-stop violence continues to claim victims inside Iraq.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list