Spokesman: US officials' claims an anti-Iran scenario
IRNA - Islamic Republic News Agency
Tehran, Oct 16, IRNA -- Foreign Ministry spokesman said that claims and accusations of the US officials indicate an anti-Iran scenario with the aim of overshadowing Islamic Republic of Iran.
According to the report of Foreign Ministry Media Department on Saturday, Ramin Mihman-parast, referring to remarks of the Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal about recent accusations of the US officials against Iran, said that the origin of such unfriendly, invalid and baseless statement is claims of the US judicial officials, who have not given any documents and evidence to support their claims so far.
The spokesman stressed that the US officials, by making such claims, are trying to cover their interfering policies in different places of the world and deviate public opinion from increasing dissatisfaction inside the USA.
He added that existing evidence indicates that one of the aims of such a baseless scenario is to disrupt Iran's relations with neighboring countries, especially in the Persian Gulf area and it shows that they do not want establishment of stability and brotherly ties between Islamic countries.
Mihman-parast underlined that logic and foresight indicate that such US acts should be considered carefully with prudence and any hasty and unexamined comments should be refrained.
Islamic Republic News Agency/IRNA NewsCode: 30613631
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|