Iran rejects media claims on its testing nuclear devices
IRNA - Islamic Republic News Agency
Tehran, Dec 15, IRNA -- Spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry Ramin Mihman-Parast rejected the claims of some foreign media that Iran tested nuclear devices.
Talking to reporters during his weekly press briefing, he dismissed such claims as mere propaganda warfare.
He said the claims were politically-motivated media schemes with no bases even with the International Atomic Energy Agency.
In answer to a question whether Iran has put forward any new conditions to get fuel for its nuclear research reactor in Tehran, the spokesman said Iran had already made its views on the issue quite clear and was ready to get the fuel if its views on the issue were regarded in practice.
As for the sanctions, Mihman-Parast said they were not a competent method against Iran and will be of no use at all.
He said sanctions only served to consolidate Iran’s firm will to continue with its programs.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|