1993 Iran Special Weapons News
- DAILY: NEW WORLD ORDER NOT UNI-POLAR, SOUTH CHALLENGES NORTH IRNA November 24 1993
- IRAN DENIES REPORT ON MISSILE PRODUCTION IRNA November 13 1993
- IRAN REJECTS ARABIC DAILY"S ALLEGATION ON TEST-FIRING MISSILE IRNA October 23 1993
- NASSERI: PROHIBITION OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS, A HISTORICAL ACHIEVEMENT IRNA September 28 1993
- CHINA RENEWS DEMAND FOR APOLOGY FROM WASHINGTON IRNA September 12 1993
- DJEREJIAN ON IRAN (08/09/93)(VOA Editorial) The U.S. assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern Affairs, Edward Djerejian, recently told members of the U.S. Congress that "normal relations with Tehran are impossible as long as Iran continues to engage in its current behavior."
- CHINA DEMANDS U.S. APOLOGY PLUS COMPENSATION OVER YIN HE IRNA September 06 1993
- U.S. CONSIDERING SANCTIONS AGAINST CHINA FOR MISSILE SALES - 08/24/93 - The Clinton administration believes a Chinese freighter headed for inspection in Saudi Arabia is loaded with chemical weapons materials that were to be delivered to Iran.
- MOVE IN CONGRESS WOULD HALT U.S. JETLINER SALES TO IRAN (07/01/93)
- CHRISTOPHER: COLLECTIVE CONTAINMENT OF IRAN (06/23/93)
- DPRK FM: IRAN BULLWARK AGAINST DOMINEERING POWERS IRNA June 18 1993
- SPEAKER: IRAN USES ATOMIC ENERGY FOR PEACEFUL PURPOSES IRNA June 08 1993
- IRAN STATE TERRORISM (06/08/93)(VOA Editorial)
- BLIX: IRAN AND IAEA ENJOY A VERY COOPERATIVE RELATION IRNA June 01 1993
- PAPER SAYS IRAN NOT AFTER NUCLEAR ARMS CAPABILITY IRNA May 24 1993
- IRAN, N. KOREA DISCUSS TRADE BALANCE IRNA April 15 1993
- PROLIFERATION MENACE: IRAN AND NORTH KOREA (04/15/93 VOA Editorial) Ambassador Thomas McNamara, U.S. coordinator for counter-terrorism, recently pointed out, "The Iranian regime has practiced state terrorism since it took power in 1979; it is currently the deadliest state sponsor and has achieved a worldwide reach."
- IRAN'S SPONSORSHIP OF TERRORISM (VOA Editorial) (03/31/93)
- IRAN STRONGLY REJECTS CIA ALLEGATIONS ON NUCLEAR ACTIVITIES IRNA Febuary 26 1993
- BAHMAN 22 RALLIES CONDEMN U.S. AS 'MOTHER OF ALL CORRUPTION' IRNA Febuary 11 1993
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|